Status: Active

The Chase

It's on

I woke up the next day in Xavior’s house. My eyes hurt from all the crying last night. I sat up to see I was in his living room on the couch. I remember laying here with him sitting on the chair across from me, talking about how to control my blood lust, like drinking red wine and acting like it’s blood. He never claims to have good ideas at that. Then he put down his wine glass to do something, and while this was going on he knocked the wine down. I laughed at his goof, and he blushed.

But back at Xavior’s house, I smelled eggs and bacon. I licked my lips, and got up to go to the kitchen only to realize he never showed me where the kitchen was. So I followed the smell, and got to where I wanted to go.

Like I thought, he was cooking eggs and bacon, but he was shirtless which made me laugh because when isn’t a boy shirtless in his own home? I sat down, and he turned around and smiled at me.

“I see you cleaned up the wine stain and made breakfast, I’m proud.” I said while smiling.

“Hey, just keep your fangs in, okay?” I saw a smile on the shirtless vampire as he said that.

“Nope, it’s too fun.” I said while showing my fangs and giggling.
He gave me a plate and place himself one, and put eggs and bacon on both and I thanked him. He sat down and watched me eat my food like I was a hungry wolf, and smiled.

“Want more?” The dark haired boy laughed.

“No. I’m good.” I said as I ate my last piece of bacon.

The vampire got up and picked up both of our plates, put them in the sink and walked back to the table with my phone and handed it to me. “I’d check it if I was you, it was ringing like crazy.”
I jumped up and grabbed it from him. “Oh shit, dad and mom must me worried!” I said as I looked at the 7 missed calls and 45 text messages.

“Well, you better be getting home I guess.” He said while pouting. “We’ll be leaving for Russia in 3 days so pack up and say your good-byes.”

“3 days? Why so soon? I don’t think my dad will like it too much, me going to another country with a boy I met 4 days ago.” I said doubting everything.

“Don’t worry; I know you’ll find a way out.” The boy smiled and held my hand, and I blushed. “Now go.”

“Okay.” I let him go and grabbed my phone. I turned to him and hugged him hard. “Thank you so much.”

The shirtless boy hugged back, let me go, and then smiled. “Welcome”

I left and drove home. Right when I got home, I noticed mom and dad were at work so I was alone. I walked to my bedroom, put my phone on charged, and went to the kitchen to get milk and I felt like I wasn’t home alone. I heard something to my right and I turned to see this tall redheaded woman with green eyes looking right at me. She was dressed in some outfit that looked like it was made for someone Russia like I saw in text books, and I automatically knew what to do. They came to kidnap me, and I wasn’t letting that happen. So I hit her, she dodged and hit me in the stomach. I went right into the fridge. I got back up and ran at her. She must have thought I was going to be slow because she was shocked when she saw me. I had a hold of her ,and slammed her into a wall before she could do anything. I picked her up by her neck and was choking her. Just then the front door was knocked down, and I saw Xavior. He was shocked too.

“Little too late.” I said as I choked the girl harder.

“I see.” The man said with a smirk on his face as he walked closer. “They attacked my house too, trying to get me to join them. I fought them off though. And I had a feeling they would come here too.”

“We did, and we will win!” The girl said spitting in my face.

It made me very angry, so I slammed her so hard into the wall that her eyes closed, and blood was flowing out from the back of her head. I smelled it. As I did my fangs showed.

“Go ahead. She’s already dead.” He said nodding.

I brought the girl's neck to my mouth, and sunk my fangs into her neck, feeling her blood hit my tongue. As it did I fell in love, It tasted like the sweetest food I've ever tasted yet it was a little salty. It was still amazing. I drank the girl’s blood until there was no more. I dropped the dead body, and wiped off my mouth and looked at Xaivor.

“Looks like you have to leave earlier than I wanted.” The blue eyed boy said looking at the body. “Get your stuff ready, I’ll meet you outside.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Sonshine. for editing this chapter since my editor doesn't have wifi at the moment. :)