Status: Active

The Chase

Let's Go

I dreaded the thought of leaving, but I knew it was for the best. I walked to my room and was packing my things when a piece of paper with blood splattered on it caught my eye. It was a note from my parents telling me they were at work and for me to call when I got home. But looking at the blood on the note scared me. I swear to God if they touch them I might go on a killing spree. I hurried up and went outside handing the note to Xavior.

"Wow," He said frowning, "they killed them, I'm so sorry."

That's when I broke.

I was slamming things, screaming every word in the book, and crying. Why? Why did they kill them? Just so I would hunt them down? Was this a trap? I don't know but all I know is I'm not taking this. I'm going to hunt them all down and kill them, I really am. Even if that means dying in the process.

Xavoir ran after me and held me. "It's a trap, calm down. They just want you to go to them so they can recruit you. Don't give in. Say with me. I know their plan."

I pushed away. "That's just it! If I never met you they would sill be alive!!" I screamed with an anger in my voice that made me not recognize my own voice.

He looked me right in the eyes. "You're wrong. This would still be happening, only you'd be lost and wouldn't know what to do. Believe me, they did this to me as well."

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

The sad vampire looked at the floor. "They took my mom. Dad said it was because she was trying to making sure they didn't get to me. He told me about how my mom and your mom were friends, so we called your mom to see if she's seen my mother but, no answer. So we went to her house and it looked like no one was there for two months. With my father being much older, he told me to find you so you could help me."

I looked at him for a moment, he came all this way so we both can help out one another. Unbelievable, so I'm not alone. Maybe that's why he's so interesting to me. I hugged him. When I did I felt weird, like just having puked and feeling better feeling mixed with the feeling of going to see my favorite band all in one. I know that makes no sense to you , but it does to me. I felt like I never wanted to leave his side, to just trust him with my life and know I’m fine.

“Hurry and pack, I’ll watch TV while I wait on you.” The boy said as he walked to the couch.

I have to hurry and pack so I ran to my room and packed all the things I thought were needed then went into the living room. Oh, I don’t know how we’re going to end this. I’m just a girl and Xavior is just a boy.

The tall vampire stood up. “Ah, done so fast? One only? I thought women carried a lot of bags. You’ve proved me wrong I see. Well then, let’s get going before more come.”

I just looked at him. “Do you think they will hurt my family?”

He looked down. “Don’t know. But I’m sure we’ll find out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I haven't been posting much. I've had writers block really bad. It sucks, believe me. On that note, enjoy!