Social Mask

Chapter 3 – A brawl.

I ran up against the wall and stayed there for a bit. Cain is strong, quick on his feet, and pissed off. A very bad combination against someone who’s small and headstrong, like me. However, I have a few things on my side that’ll help. For example, strategy, silence, and movement. I have 3 options to win against him. One, runaway and tell a teacher. Nope, can’t do that. If I do I’ll get caught skipping class. Two, wait until he leaves.
“I ain’t leaving till I kick your ass!” he yells.
…Damn. Then three, try to sneak up behind him and make a hit that counts. I guess that’ll have to do. Crap no I can’t! I totally forgot I’m a distraction! Hmm… No harm in a quick plan though, right? I get on the ground and begin to peak my head from the wall. I see Cain looking under the seats on the other side of the auditorium. He is making his way toward the light room. All right, if I run out now I may have a chance to hide somewhere and sneak attack him while his guard is down. I get back up, take a deep breath and run to the middle of the stairs shouting “GO NOW!”
Reese ran to the door and bolted out of here with Madeline on his back. Cain snapped his head up and looked right at me.
“So, you’re being a decoy so your little friend could get one of my girl’s outta here, huh?” he said arrogantly.
“You assaulted her. That’s low even for you, Cain. I don’t mind being a decoy so long as I get to stop you from hurting girls.” I say making my voice sound a bit more mature. The dumbass seriously can’t tell who I am and I’m not going to start by letting him recognize my voice.
“I would never hi-“
“Liar!” I interrupted.
“Enough! I’m beyond pissed now!” he yelled running straight towered me.

Well so much for hiding. Looks like I have to face him head on. I tightened my bandana, clenched my fits and start running too. He’s only a few feet away now and I’m only acting out of impulse. That’s never good. He tries to grab me but I spun around him rammed into his back, sending us both to the ground. He grunted a bit as he hit the ground. I’m pretty sure he bit his lip because his mouth was bleeding. I tried to get off of him as quickly as possible but he got hold of one of my arms and slammed me to the floor.
“Gah!” I yelled.
My head hit the floor and was in shire pain but I didn’t let that stop me. I used my free hand to hit under his chin. I used the bottom of my palm and hit him as hard as I could.
He grunted slightly and began to smile like a mad man.
“Heh heh.” He smirked.

I cannot believe what I am seeing. He’s grinning! It didn’t even faze him! Like my hit was nothing but a joke!

“You’re way to weak, kid.” He chuckled as he pinned my other hand to the ground.
He then put both me hands together and held me down with one hand. He started to make a fist and arched his arm back. I close my eyes tightly waiting for his hit.
“Hold up…” he said sounding confused.
I opened my eyes and look at him. He was staring at my shirt with a dumbfounded looked. Why? Does he suddenly have the erg to know about clothing? He keeps looking at the shirt, then me, then the shirt, then at—wait a minute… is he staring at my chest?
“Hey, are you--” he starts but the bell to the next class interrupted him.
Shit. I’m going to be late for gym. Cain didn’t really seem to care for the bell and just shakes his head trying to continue his question..
I raise a brow.
“You’re a girl?” he questions.
You’ve got to be kidding me. He thought I was a boy? Really? Oh my god, he’s such a dimwit!
I just roll my eyes in disappointment.
“So you are a girl. I really like the position I’m in here.” He says with an evil grin.
I don’t like where he’s going with this.
“Maybe I should show you what I was going to do to Maddie. Let’s just get that annoying thing off your face.” He said leaning in close to me using his free hand to pull my bandanna.
My eyes widened. I shook my head trying to get his hand away from me. I kicked my feet up and pushed him over me. He let go of one of my hands and I tried pulling my other one out of his grasp.
“Let go!” I yelled.
“In your dreams!” he yelled back.
I was never going to get away from him now. He’s to determine to find out who I am.
“Hey! Get off my friend!” said a familiar voice.
I look behind Cain to see Blair! She was wearing her bandanna and…Oh dear God. She has a taser! Where the hell did she get that and why is she here?
“Another one?” he asked in an annoyed tone.
Blair didn’t hesitate for a second. She walked up to him and tased his chest. He screamed and fell the ground unconscious.
“Tori, you alright?” Blair asked offering her hand to help me up.
“Y-yeah…How did you…” I started, taking her hand.
“Reese texted me, saying you were going to face Cain by yourself. I bolted over here as soon as possible. It’s a good thing I left my phone on to get the text, huh?” she said with a smile.
I still want to know where she got a fucking taser. Right as I was about to ask her, huge bitch blahblahblah, Shannon, stormed in.
“MY POOR BABY!” She yelled running to him.
Blair and I had a look of disgust upon our faces. The only person Shan would show true emotions to just had to be biggest tool at school. I guess they’re perfect for each other though. They are both awful people.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BOYFRIEND?!” She shouted.
“It’s a bit of a shock to see him like this, huh?” Blair laughed.
“On that note…See ya!” I said grabbing Blair and running out of that place.
We ran until we reached the girls locker-room. No one would be in here because gym is still going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the super long time it took for this. It's just sometimes when i write these things i think to myself 'what even am i doing? i'm sorry for even doing this'. lol But whatever, screw it! Hope you enjoy.