Status: I'm in my zone when I'm writing this!

How Could You?

Go Kill Yourself

I was walking through the park on a random afternoon, I was completely bored!
'Ring, ring, ring.' my phone chimed, annoying me.
I picked up the cellphone just to stop the dreaded noise!
"Hello." I said into the flat surface.
"It's Ben. What is wrong with you Casey? Why would you do that to me? Wait, I don't even want to know your pathetic excuse." My best friend yelled in to the phone.
"W-What's going on? what did I do?" I questioned, trying to make the tears coming forth to my eyes go away.
"You! Your the reason the Madison broke up with me! She thinks I'm in love with you! I was going to give her the promise ring tonight!" He growled fiercely.
"Oh my gosh. I'm so-" I began.
"Don't even finish that, I've heard enough from you! Now just go kill yourself, because I'm sick of you!" he screamed before he hung up
At those words I thought felt something break. How could he say that to me? He is the only one who knows what those words do to me. He knows. Yet he said it. I get how mad he was but still. Is that any excuse? I mean, what did I really do?
"Maybe I will." I mumbled into the phone that was still pressed against my ear, although I knew he wouldn't hear it.
I turned around with an over powering urge for tears pour down my face completing their lives mission. Too bad I never found mine. I didn't even know where I was running until I saw that I was in front of my home. It's time to end this nightmare that I've been forced to live in. I walked through the doors that I really should have locked, but before I could get the knife that would mark life's end. It all came back. Every memory, every hurtful moment. Every ruined relationship. It all came back. Some how through the blur in my head I managed to walk to the kitchen and grab a knife but that's it, because some memories you want to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is darker than what I normally write but I am really in my zone here and am super excited to keep writing!