Status: Updates coming soon!

My Toxic Valentine.

Chapter One.

I sighed as we drove down the narrow road leading to our new destination. I had to leave my old life behind, I didn't have many friends to start off with at my high school, I was known as the freak. I had blue hair, illegal tattoos and piercings. Not many people wanted to be associated with the bad girl. I loved my hometown dearly and moving away from it made a huge hole in my heart. People may not have liked me but that didn't mean I didn't like them. They all made me who I was today.

"We're almost here. Just a few more blocks." My mother said and I simply mumbled in response. I hated the fact she took me away from home. My only place of peace and the only place I honestly felt comfortable. "I had to do this.. Its a better job and we need the money. We'll be able to get a bigger and better house." She said softly. That was all she cared about. The money she would get from it to buy more alcohol, and it annoyed me. I wasn't the type of girl to care about what luxury items we had, I was one for being treated nicely which my mother didn't do often. I had a reputation at my school, it might not have been a good thing but I liked going out and getting wasted. I loved being a bad girl. Its what made my shitty life exciting. And it was all because of her.

"Whatever." I mumbled as we pulled up to the house. I hated it. I hated big houses in general. I silently hoped this was all a big joke.

"We're here." My mother mumbled as she climbed out of the car, slamming the car door behind her. I really hated my mother, the alcoholic, the abuser. She's what turned me into the little bitch I am today. If it wasn't for her, I'd be a straight A student, I would be in the house, doing homework every night. Not going out getting shitfaced so I can't feel my emotions. I hated being the way I was, but I wouldn't change it for the world cause that was my life now. I climbed out of the car and into my new home in Baltimore, Maryland. There wasn't much to it, it seemed like a really quiet, small town. I walked up to the house, I placed my hand on the door handle, I was afraid of what I would see on the other side. Even though I knew it would simply be a house, I knew I wouldn't like the largeness. I pulled the handle down, slowly venturing into the hallway. It was how I expected, Gigantic. I groaned inwardly and dropped my suitcase on the floor and peeked into the living room. Everything was already furnished. I had no idea how my mother could afford this, but I wasn't about to ask. I walked out of the living room and picked up my suitcase to go up the giant staircase. I looked through the countless amounts of doors before going up the next flight of stairs to the third floor. There was two rooms on this level. I walked into the first door and gasped at the sight. It was my room. It was very bland momentarily but I knew with a few posters I could liven it up. There was black laminate flooring throughout until it came to a stop, a few stairs led down to a lower level where a comfy double bed situated along with a couple sets of drawers. On the higher level there was couches, a giant plasma TV situated in front of it along with a vanity to place my make up. Some built in wardrobes where also etched into the wall along with an en suite bathroom. This room was heaven. I placed down my suitcase and turned back around before going back downstairs to my mother who was watching all of the men from the moving van moving in our things. I rolled my eyes and ran outside to the van, tapping the man at the back of the van, who was telling the others what to do.

"Excuse me, would you like any help?" I asked and he smirked, subtly looking me up and down. He was around twenty years old, long brown hair and tattoo clad arms. Altogether, he was pretty damn sexy.

"No thanks, I think we'll be okay for the time being." He smirked and I rolled my eyes before nodding. I turned around and walked into the house again, my heels clicking on the floor as I did so. I watched with my mother as the men slowly moved in the furniture that we needed. The man from before moved things in with the others now, staring at me discreetly, but I still saw him. I gave him a smirk every now and then, letting him know instantly that I was interested. Everything was successfully moved in apart from my things so I walked up the stairs and showed the men to my room so they could set everything down. Everyone left once everything was settled, apart from the gorgeous man from before. I smirked softly at him as I sat down on my bed and he smiled back as he moved towards me.

"You seem like the sort of girl that likes having fun. There's a party at my friends house tonight. It's just down the road. Hope you can make it." He said as he handed me a slip of paper with his number on and also the friends address. I nodded my head softly.

"Trust me, I'll definitely be there." I said with a soft smile and he grinned before nodding and exiting my new room. Once he was gone I tossed the note on my bedside table, leaving it there for my night of chaos. I quickly put away all my belongings before getting ready for the night ahead. I ran into the bathroom linked to my room and turned on the hot water. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in, the water instantly soothing me and untangling any tensed muscles. Once I was finished with the shower, I jumped out, instantly grabbing some clothes and changing into them before doing my makeup and hair. Once I was ready, I looked over my reflection. I looked okay for a night out to say the least. I quickly pocketed my phone, keys and the note and ran down the numerous amounts of stairs before reaching my mother who was pouring herself a glass of wine in the kitchen.

“We haven’t even been in the house for a fucking day and you’re already going out?” She exclaimed, this meant she was already tipsy.

“Yes mother. I’ll be back late.” I said back as I slipped on my heels. They’d be off as soon as I got there.

“You’re a no good piece of shit. You’re not the little girl I used to know. When did you turn into such a bitch?! I swear if your late to your first day of school in the morning I’ll-” She stated but I cute her off mid sentence.

“You’ll what, mother? You’ll hit me again? Throw me down the stairs? It’s all been done before so you can save your fucking sob story for someone who will fucking listen, okay?” I said and with that, I turned on my heels and walked out of the front door. I walked down the road slightly whilst looking at the piece of paper. Luckily the party was only a few blocks away meaning I could easily walk back home. The walk was around ten minutes long, but I soon knew where I was from the thudding of the music behind the brick walls. The party was already in full swing meaning I simply walked in and no one batted an eyelid at me, I fitted in anyways, the group of people where around my age give or take a few years and also had the same taste in clothing and music. I instantly made my way into the kitchen and grabbed one of the oh so cliché red cups, instantly taking a sip and letting the alcohol burn the back of my throat. I finished off my first cup and grabbed another. I saw the man from earlier on in the day and walked over to him, his eyes lit up and the winning smirk I’d seen a few times during the day made it’s way back to his lips.

“I didn’t expect you to come.” He said as he leaned against the counter, moving the red cup up to his lips.

“We’ll, you underestimated me. I’m always up for a party.” I said with a soft smirk as I copied his actions, taking a big gulp from the cup. I hadn’t eaten anything during the day, meaning the alcohol was taking its toll on me a lot quicker than anticipated.

“Well then, how are you at dancing?” He asked as he tugged on his lip with his teeth. I shrugged and placed the now empty cup down and grabbing his hand.

“You’ll have to find out for yourself.” I said and dragged him to the crowd of bustling bodies in the middle of the living room. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wound his hands around my waist, pushing our bodies as close together as possible. I moved my hips against his, earning a small moan in response. I giggled softly as I bit down on my lip. The dancing got hotter and so did everyone else’s. His hands moved down to my hips as I turned around, my back pushed into his chest as I swayed to the music. Moments like this where the times when I was happy about my five years of dance class. His breathing got heavier as I continued, feeling it against my face. I knew I would get what I wanted tonight, and I honestly didn’t care as long as I did. I know that Might have sounded slutty, but when I was drunk I did everything. I needed it, and I knew he wasn’t complaining. We continued dancing for a short while before he dragged me up the stairs. Yes, tonight was definitely going to be a late one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Inside.