Status: Updates every few days to a week

***You

Just One Look Into Your Eyes

Not wanting to be rude, I stopped and turned around watching the boys head in my direction. The one who yelled to me led them on his skateboard. I looked down at the ground

“Are you new here?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I just moved here from Seattle,” I glanced back up to meet his crystal blue eyes. He was pretty cute. He had a mischievous grin and his messy hair fell just above his twinkling eyes. They were captivating. I could easily stare at them for hours. I snapped out of my trance when I heard him speak again.

“Seattle, huh? No wonder I haven’t seen you around,” The boy smirked at me. “Maybe I can show you good ol’ West Chester sometime.”

The blonde one spoke up, chuckling lightly. “Don’t scare her away, Bam. She may be the only decent and pretty sane girl in the whole town.”

“Better that I get to her first than Novak!”

“That’s true, God only knows what diseases she’d have after that one,” the blonde turned to me then. “Excuse these fuckholes. I’m Ryan. The flirt with the board is Bam. The baldy is Dico and the one with the cam is Bam’s brother, Jess.”

I turned to the one named Bam. “Bam? Where do you get such a name?”

Bam chuckled and said “My real name is Brandon. I was called Bam when I was little because I would always run into walls.”

I felt a bit uncomfortable by all this sudden attention. I pushed my hair over one shoulder and readjusted my backpack. “I think I should be going… I need to get to school soon.”

“Nah, it’s cool. We can drive you! All of us except Jess go to school around here.” I started blushing.

“Really, it’s fine. I’d like to walk. I need to think about some things but thanks. I’ll see you around.” I gave a quick wave and a smile before turning and heading off towards the school. Almost immediately I was stopped again by Bam.

“WAIT!” He called. I glanced back.

“Yes?”

“You never told us your name.”

“Indigo.”

“Indigo? Like the color?”

“Yeah. My parents thought it was exotic.”

“Well, Indigo, do you want to meet up later? I’d like to get to know you.”

I smiled at him. “We’ll see.” I turned and walked off as I headed towards the high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short but I am very distracted watching Haggard and being a sad and lonely turtle.

It's just a quick filler because I can't be arsed to get into detail with this kind of headache.

I'm glad people like it so far, It'll get a lot better, pinky swears.

Title Credit: Beautiful - HIM

~Victoria xx