Status: Updates every few days to a week

***You

If You Wanna Have A Good Time Just Give Me A Call

I woke up late by my mom pounding on my door and telling me to 'get the fuck up or else I would miss school.' Which was a true fact. I had overslept and missed school before, but it was usually due to late nights and parties the night before. I quickly washed my hair and threw it up in a messy pony before throwing on some jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie and finishing the rest of my preparation. I slung my backpack on my shoulders and grabbed my skateboard that was sitting in a box then sprinted outside.

It took me 10 minutes of fast paced skating until I saw a group of familiar and unfamiliar guys. Bam shouted out to me, "Hey Indigo!"

I grinned and gave an acknowledging head nod before jumping on my board and riding over to them.

"You ride?" Bam asked obviously.

"Yeah, I have since I was 10."

"That's sick, dude. Oh! This is Raab and Rake. Raab goes to our school and Rake is older." He gestured to the two guys whom I didn't recognize. "Guys, this is Indigo."

"So, you're the Seattle girl, huh?" The one named Raab said.

"Yeah, and you're the one who ran into me in the hallway yesterday." I retorted.

"Yeah, sorry about that..." Raab looked down and rubbed his hand on his neck.

"Hey, can I call you Indy?" Rake spoke up. I cringed at the sound of my nickname. I could get hear my parents voices echoing through my head.

"Yeah, that's my childhood nickname."

"I like it, but I think we could do better. You're going to get an epic nickname. I'll have one in a week I bet." I grinned at the thought of Bam giving me my own nickname. I felt as though I was part of their crew or gang or cult or whatever the hell it was.

We stood there quietly for a minute until Bam spoke up again. "Want to ditch with us?"

"Don't you need an education?" I knew I did, but I had no problem with skipping. I had no idea what I wanted to be in life but I knew that I had talent that I could use without finishing my education. My parents didn't give a shit anymore either, so why should I?

"Nah, I'm dropping out anyways."

"Well sure, I'll skip today," I shrugged, being indifferent.

"Cool!" Bam grinned and made an arm motion for my to follow him towards the cars. "We'll drive."

I got in a white van which had "CKY" spray painted on back with Jess and a guy named Chad since I refused to ride the car Ryan was driving. I asked them where we were going and Jess simply replied with Philly. Philly? Wasn't that a good 45 minutes away? With no traffic? I asked what we'd be doing in Philly. Chad turned around with a smirk.

"You'll see."

75 minutes later Jess opened up the back of the van and shook my shoulder. "We're here," he cooed. I had layed down with some blankets and a pillow that were in the back of the van and dozed off. I pushed them off me and grabbed my skateboard. As I crawled out of the back I noticed that we were under a bridge and in front of me was a huge drop off into a bowl filled with funboxes and pillars and ramps. I looked over at Bam who had his arms outstretched with a skateboard in one hand, facing the view.

"Welcome to paradise," he mused.

I was completely breathtaken. "What is this place?"

"FDR skatepark, my favorite place to be. Raab and Dico went with Rake in Ryan's car to go get food." Bam motioned to the grill that was cemented in the ground. "We're gonna be here all day."

I couldn't say a word. I fixed my board on the ledge of the bowl and placed my foot on the end, ready to drop in. I took a deep breath of the cool air, swung my unoccupied foot to the front of my board and leaned down over the edge. I dropped in flawlessly and let myself drift up and over obstacles and around the bowl, getting the feel of the park and not wanting to try and pull any tricks yet. I drifted around like that for a few minutes before catching back up to the top and sitting on one of the cement picnik tables.

"Pretty amazing, huh?"

"I've never skated any place like it."

Bam smiled. "This is tranquility for me. I come here to let my emotions out." I breathed in the smoggy exhaust and air and somehow, I felt it too.

Soon enough, Rake, Raab and Dico drove up with their heads sticking out the window and yelling. They jumped out of the car and ran over to us with bags in each hand.

"WE HAVE BROUGHT RATIONS!" Dico yelled as he threw his bag of stuff down.

Ryan walked over from where he was firing up the grill. "Thank fuck, I'm hungry." We started pulling out the food. The guys had bought hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, cheese, chips, ketchup and mustard. I made an involuntary mmming noise and my tummy grumbled. I don't care if it's about 9 am. I could eat a burger.

Rake walked over and slammed down a case on the table. "Don't forget the best part..... BEER!"

Everyone took a can, including me. "How did you get this?" I asked, taking a gulp.

"I'm 21," Rake responded. "Bam is 17, Ryan is 19, Jess is 18, Chad is 23, Dico is 20 and Raab is 16."

"I'm 17, I guess I'm with the young ones."

"Your Bam's age, which means he'll probably go after you," Rake got serious.

"What do you mean?"

"Please, you're gorgeous. If that's not the only reason, you're nice, you skate, you're chill and you're willing to give him the time of day." I blushed.

"Well, what's so wrong with that?"

"Bam is really bad with relationships," he explained. "He has good intentions, really. He just doesn't function well on that level. I don't want you to get hurt. You're the only cool girl to really hang with us." I nodded and turned my attention to Bam. He was messing around and laughing on his skateboard, trying to manual in place then falling on his butt. I let out a small giggle.

"Here you go, pretty lady" Dico walked over with two plates and handed one to me before sitting down. It had a hot dog, a cheeseburger and chips on it.

"Thank you, handsome sir." I giggled and took a bite of the juicy burger. mm mm.

After we scarfed down all the food; me and Bam skated for a couple more hours, having a couple of the guys goof around and join us, falling every five seconds. We laughed as they crashed into things and toppled over.

As it was nearing 2 O'Clock, we started to pack up to leave. This time I decided I would ride with Dunn, Bam and Raab; while Dico and Rake rode with Jess and Chad.

We arrived in West Chester at 3:10, though the drive felt a lot shorter as it was spent yelling at other cars and each other and blasting music while rocking out to it. Ryan dropped me off first and I climbed out thanking the guys for the amazing day.

"Wait!" Bam called as I headed to my front door. I turned around.

"Which room is yours?"

"That upstairs window." I pointed.

"I'll see you later," Bam smiled. They pulled away and I walked up to my front door, grinning from ear to ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mother fucker I lost this part.

Well, what I was saying is that not everything will be accurately lined up but if it was I wouldn't get the story I want so....

Also, thank you for all the feedback. I love this story and from what I've read, you do too.

Title Credit: Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

~Victoria xx