Status: Updates every few days to a week

***You

Looking As Innocent As Possible To Get To Who They Want And What They Like

I strode up the neatly cemented walkway of what I assumed was the Margera house. I was 99% sure this was where I was supposed to be, observing the two muddy atvs parked in the front lawn and the green grass that was torn apart from reckless riding. I had skated here a good 60 minutes. Which would have been about a 10 minute drive via car. Keeping in mind that some paving is pretty sketchy and I had to stop for other vehicles. My feet ached a bit but I made it.

I took a look around the area of the front stairs where I was standing. The house was small and cream colored, but definitely larger than mine and in a much better area despite being only a few blocks away from where I lived. I gave a little tap on the doorbell and glanced down at my watch. It said 9:20. Okay, I was a little late, hopefully the guys haven't left anywhere without me. A few moments later a woman opened the door. She had very bright blonde hair that was poofy and curled and stunning blue eyes. She was perhaps in her mid fortys and not very slim but she was still beautiful.

"You must be Indigo. I'm April, Bam's mom. Wow, you ARE stunning. I don't know how the guys caught you. Speaking of, they're in the back. You can follow me," the lady spoke. She seemed really sweet. I stepped close behind her as she led me through the house that was filled head to toe in knick knacks and trinkets. There were photos of Bam and Jess along the walls, as well as other family members I hadn't seen before. It also smelled of homemade pastries. It was a very warm and homely feeling that I wasn't accustomed to at all. "Try and keep the boys out of trouble. You'll be the only other girl here aside from Jenn, Bam's girlfriend and Angie, Ryan's girlfriend, though she doesn't hang around much, so I'm hoping you two may be able to control them a bit," April said as we stepped out the back door and into the wide open backyard. Whoa.

"I'll be inside if you need anything, dear, anything at all. Be careful," April said one last time before retreating back into the home, leaving me looking at the group of people circled up in the back of the yard. So, Bam had a girlfriend, huh? I wonder why the boys had warned me about him then... and why had he been so flirty? All of that pushed to the back of my mind as I paced toward Bam's cheeky wave and grin.

"Good morning, sugar," Novak greeted me with his nasally Brooklyn accent and a slightly knee weakening smirk. He was both attractive and repulsing at the same time. I didn't know what to do but stay away. He likely only wanted sex, and that's not what I wanted... anymore. But then again Novak was cute enough to use. Not use as in manipulate... Just maybe a bit of harmless flirting in hopes to gain the attention of Bam. Maybe he'll wake up and see what the fuck he's doing.

I mustered up the sweetest smile and the cutest heart breaker voice I could manage, "morning Brandon," I drawled out. Everyone became silent as I heard Ryan choke on his coffee and could see Dico and Novak's mouths drop open as wide as a Subway tunnel while Jess had to turn away from the group laughing. I smirked deviously because the most satisfying thing was noticing Bam's wide golf ball eyes burning a hole right through the side of me and Novak's heads. This was going to be a good day.

Since no one seemed to dare the dangers of breaking the tension, I turned to the rest of the group and asked in a most non chalant tone, "so, what's on the agenda for today?"

Bam seemed to physically shake out of his trance and cleared his throat, stepping forward to lead the rest of us. "Well, we're headed to the Brandywine," Bam directed his attention to me briefly, "which is a famous river near here," I nodded and Bam turned back to the group. "And we are going to do some stunts and pick up shit on the way. Sound good?" Everyone nodded as we dispersed to our respective riding vehicles.

Ryan caught up behind me as I was heading toward his car. I would be riding with him, Dico and Jess in hopes to avoid Bam and Novak. "Do I need a swimsuit?" I asked Dunn.

He laughed, "swimsuit? With us? Right. If you go in, you're goin in fully clothed." Immediately I regretted wearing my nice lingerie underneath my ratty bootcut jeans and DC shirt. "Anyways, that was a funny little act you pulled back there," Ryan chuckled.

I stopped and turned to him seriously,"what if it wasn't an act?" I prodded.

Ryan laughed humorlessly. "Oh, c'mon Indy, you can't seriously be interested in Nudie Novak. Guys got more STD's than a centipedes got legs. I mean look at him." Dunn gestured to the brown haired boy with his cute butt hanging out of his sagging pants and his defined V almost fully exposed. He both repulsed me and attracted me in many ways. I just shuddered. "Exactly. Now let's go. You don't want to be stuck with him, Bam and Jenn after that incident."

"DICO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled at him standing out the window with his butt on top of the truck as we drove side by side with Bam's car, speeding down the straight away, definitely over the speed limit.

"Don't stress Indy, we know what we're doing!" Jess was sitting on the window filming the event over the top of the cab. Bam's truck sped up to line the bed of it up with Dico. In an instant he lept from one side to the other with no trace of hesitation. He climbed into the cab through the back window. Now it was Bam's turn. He climbed out of the back window skillfully and got in the same position Dico was. I observed him and the wind blew against his shirt, raising it up slightly exposing his bare stomach. It also made his untamed curls swish to one side. It was terrifying and beautiful to watch. Time seemed to stop and I held my breath as Bam prepared to leap, then, in one swift motion he jumped and landed with a loud thud in the back. I sighed heavily as it happened and he climbed in beside me through the back.

He smirked at me and my panicked face. "Please don't do that again," I pleaded and he just smirked wider, leaning over the front sead and pointing forward. "To the junkyard, Dunn!"
♠ ♠ ♠
One of hopefully two updates tonight.

I'm on a writing binge so you're all lucky.

Title Credit: Misery Business - Paramore

-Victoria xx