Status: experimenting ;)

Who Needs A Hero? I'll be Your Villain.

First Day of Senior Year

"Hey where's Batman faggot!" Jason taunted after he shoved me against the cold metal of my locker. I swear lockers were invented as modern torture devices. Sure they were good for storing all your crap, school supplies, and books, but I believe in the conspiracy that says lockers were an ingenious invention thought up by a group of bullies looking to hurt a kid without actual weapons, so they would never be caught. A lame conspiracy, I know, but that's because I made it up. It's also a lame over done stereotype, but Jason was that kind of guy. A classic bully. Jason had been my "bully" since freshman year. Anything he did now was predictable.

He pushed my shoulders back against the locker once more, and the pain radiated through my body. New bruises would form over the old ones that had healed during the summer; the only break I ever had from this hell. He stared intensely into my eyes as a smirk overcame his countenance. The same intimidating stare I was used to, but I wouldn't give into his game like I usually did. I promised myself I would not be weak anymore. I had to "grow a pair" and stand up for myself. Just smile. Don't let them believe they've won, I thought over and over. A smirk came over my face as I attempted to seem unfazed. Just smile.

"Hey you fucking fag! I'm talking to you! What's with the smile? Does this make you get off?" Jason laughed looking over at his friends who were laughing as well. "This fucking fagot wants me. Do you want to suck this dick bat-fag?" he directed toward me.

I felt so disgusted by his words.. To think.. What the fuck was wrong with this psychopath? Why would he say something like that, and why he was looking at me that way. His back was to his friends and only I could see this look which had hints of remorse, hate, and lust. His stare made me feel dirty. Like a whore being looked over before being bought.. He made the long, spacious halls of Monroe High seem to close in, and become suffocating.

"Beat his ass!" Jason's friend Eric yelled, causing his expression to go back to normal.
He started coming closer to me and all I could think about was the expression he just had on his face, and how I could use it to my advantage. Jason continued walking closer until we were face to face, breathing the same air. My fists clenched ready for a fight, but he didn't hit me. He just leaned in, his short brown hair brushing my left cheek as whispered "you so want me" low enough for only my ears. Obiviously not wanting any of his friends to get the idea of what he really meant. In my mind, his whispered translated to "I want you so bad," and I couldn't help but laugh a little. After three years of torture and humiliation, I finally had something to use against him. Other then what I promised never to say.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Jason demanded, his face filled with rage.

"Nothing. Just a closet fag who wants me so bad" I whispered in his ear, a mocking tone in my voice.

He backed up surprised by my sudden confidence, which only made him angrier. The outing of his "little secret" causing so much pent-up rage to flow through him, and his usually green eyes seemed black as he roughly pinned me against the lockers. I ears were ringing, but I could still hear his friends cheering him on in the back ground. The promise of witnessing an ass-kicking excited them. They were oblivious to the remark I had made.

"What the fuck did you just say?" he yelled; eyes dark with a disgusted yet yearning look on his face.

"You heard me" I replied feeling as though I had a power over him that I never possessed before.

"Hey get the fuck off him!" I heard my best friend Will yell from down the hall as he ran over. He ran past one hideous orange locker after another, cursing the distance between his fist and Jason's face, which he planed to manglef.

"You're going to regret ever saying that to me" Jason threatened before releasing me from his hold and walking away. I couldn't help feeling a bit scared, but at the same time I had this new tough act to keep up with, so I just smiled and pretended like I wasn't fazed.

"Damnit! He got away. I'll get him later.. Are you okay?" Will asked as he ruffled my hair, breathing heavily. The hallway was pretty fucking long, so I wasn't surprised.

"Yeah i'm fine. Backs kinda bruised, and Jason wants me" I said while pushing his hand off my head. It was so annoying when he did that.

"No way. Really? Who would've guessed!" Will laughed. "The irony is just too funny!" he added. It was only Monday; the first Monday back from summer vacation, and I had a feeling this was going to be a very long year.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes yes.. i was too lazy to write a different first chapter I know.. but i thought it was a good start.

Hope you like it.

New story I'm workiing How to Save a Life Check it out :)