Status: experimenting ;)

Who Needs A Hero? I'll be Your Villain.

Over Thinking

After hanging out with Will at his place for awhile my mom called.

"Ryley, diner is almost ready. Make William take you home." she said.

"Yes mom" I replied.

"I love you Ry" she said.

"Love you too" I said and hung up the phone.

"Will, the old lady wants me home," I told him.

"Yeah, I know.. love you too" Will joked.

"Shut up, and take me home" I said after punching Will in the arm.

Five minutes later I was opening my front door.

"Mom, i'm home." I called out.

"Hey sweetie, i'm in the kitchen, come set the table." she told me.

"Yeah sure," I replied, shutting the door behind me, and throwing my backpack the floor. I walked down the hall, passed the living room and into the kitchen.

"Hey hun, how was your first day?" my mom asked.

"Just great" I responded with a lot of sarcasm. My mom just didn't get sarcasm, so she actually believe my first day was great. I washed and dried my hands, then opened the cupboard to grab two plates.

"That's good Ry" she said.

"Mom, you really don't get sarcasm do you?" I asked with a disappointed look on my face.

"Oh i'm sorry was that sarcasm.. so what happened?" she asked with hint of sadness. All she ever wants is for me to be happy.

"Jason"

"That boy again? If he keeps at it, you tell me and i'll have a talk with his father," she said sounding a bit pissed off. She always hated hearing about Jason. She accepted me and couldn't understand the prejudice other people have against gays.

"It's fine mom, I can handle it."

"Okay," she said hesitantly "but let me know if you need help, i'm always here for you."

"I will mom." I lied.

***


"You so want me" the words Jason whispered only low enough for me to hear repeated in my head.

I touched my left cheek. The memory of his short brown hair brushing against it made me shiver.The look in his eyes was unforgettable; the amazingly bright green orbs seemed to be sending out a silent plea for help and held a deep yearning. I sighed heavily. The silence of my room surrounding me, I stared up at the ceiling.

"I fucking hate him." I told myself, "I can use this to my advantage. I can destroy him", I thought. Revenge. It's what I wanted my mind to wrap around, but it just wouldn't. "He deserves it" I tried to convince myself. I know he does, but I just can't help but feel sorry for him. What the hell is wrong with me?

My head began to hurt from all the over thinking. Thought of revenge mixed with thought of pity swirled around my head. "Maybe he just needs help. He's obviously in the closet and takes his frustration out on me. What am I going to do? Expose him? Make him suffer the torment like I do? Fuck. No one deserves this, not even Jason. Damn! I hate him! He tortures me, and I feel bad for him? What the actual fuck!? I'm too fucking nice. Damn!"

"Maybe I should ask Will for advice..." I thought, "no never mind. Bad idea. He'd probably tell everyone to get revenge on Jason for me. Don't want that... Or do I? No no..." I fucking hate being alone with my own thoughts. "Fuck it, i'm going to sleep early." I said to myself as I hoped for a peaceful dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. Don't be silent people... don't be silent!! lol. Destructive (constructive) Criticism makes the world go 'round.. :D