Status: experimenting ;)

Who Needs A Hero? I'll be Your Villain.

Flashback Dreaming

Flashback


Eigth grade, May 17, Ms. Brown’s class.

“Alright class, I know I mentioned the end of the year project yesterday, and today we will be choosing partners,” said Ms. Brown as students looked to their friends and nodded in silent understanding. They began to chat excitedly, but were agonizingly interrupted by Ms. Brown’s nails scrapping against the chalkboard.

“Now class, don’t get too excited,” she began to say, then proceeded to crush their dreams “because I’ve assigned partners already.”

The class erupted with the sounds of frustration and pleas to reconsider her choice, but Ms. Brown refused to give in. She was a tough woman, who wouldn’t let her decisions be swayed by the sad eyes of any 12 year old. “Quite!” She yelled, causing the room to fall dead silent. “Now, when I call your names find your partner and move to a section of the room where you can discuss your project ideas.”

Her student watched quietly as she picked up a sheet of paper from atop her desk and eyed it for a few seconds. Their hearts raced with anticipation and worry as they all hoped to be partnered with their friends and not intolerable students that they couldn’t stand.

“Rose and Annie, David and Joshua, Brian and Megan, Jason and Ryley….” Ms. Brown continued on until the entire class was paired up. Ryley, who was known by all the girls for his amazing brown eyes and ‘cute butt’ walked over to Jason eager to start discussing their project. Ryley had never really talked to Jason before, but he didn’t think of him as much other than another classmate. Maybe they’d become friends while working on their project together, he didn’t know.

Jason was a little less popular with the girls. Many of the girls did not appreciate Jason’s bullying them for years. He had this problem with expressing his emotions or even just talking to girls and instead would punch them in the arms or push them to the ground. He’d been a little trouble maker ever since pre-school, but his actions became more aggressive at the beginning of eight grade. He watched as Ryley walked over to him with curiosity, his brown hair swaying back and forth over his eyes as he took each step. He’d never really spoken to the cute boy before.

“Hi, I’m Ryley”

“Jason”

“So for our project I thought of doing…” Ryley went on and on, but all Jason could do was continue staring into his big brown eyes and occasionally nod his head in response. He watched Ryley closely as he took a note book and pen from his backpack and began writing thing down. He liked the way Ryley’s hand moved swiftly across the page and how clean and perfect his handwriting seemed to be.

“So do you want to come to my house after school to work on it?” Ryley asked with a full toothed grin.

“Yeah sure.” Jason said coming out of a sort of trance.

“Okay, meet me at the front door right after school; it’s only a five minute walk to my house.”
Jason nodded in response.

“Alright class, I hope you all came up with some good ideas, now move back to your regular seats. We’re going to do some vocabulary work sheets.” said Ms. Brown. The classroom filled with sighs of annoyance.

~One week later, after school, Ryley’s house~

“We’re finally finished.” said Ryley excitedly as he looked over at his new friend.

“I don’t think I’ve ever worked so hard before in my life.” Jason responded with a slight giggle.

“It’s still early, do you want to go up in my room and play some COD?” asked Ryley.

“Sure” Jason said as they raced up to Ryley’s room. After two hours of non-stop team death matches, the boys took a break.

“Want something to drink?” Ryley asked.

“Water, please” said Jason.

“Okay, I’ll be right back” said Ryley as he walked toward the door. Jason watched as he walked out of the room, his eyes never leaving Ry’s backside. What are you looking at? Jason thought to himself, it’s not right to look at your friend that way. Jason leaned his elbows on his knees and placed his head in his hands. He was so confused. He started rubbing his eyes when he felt something cold against his cheek and flinched back. He looked up to find that it was just Ryley holding a cold bottle of water to his face.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” Ryley laughed as he handed Jason the bottle.

“Its okay” Jason giggled, his eyes fixated on the curve of Ryley’s pale pink lips. He liked the way his lips pulled back over his teeth as he laughed and his laugh in general. He wondered if Ryley’s slightly reddened cheeks would feel warm to the touch, and if his lip would feel warm against hi---. What the hell are you thinking! Jason thought to himself. You like girls! And boobs! And-- big brown eyes framed by shaggy brown hair and pale pink lips… Jason couldn’t help the single tear streaming down his cheek.

“Jason, are you okay?” Ryley asked kneeling in front of him worried. Jason looked into Ryley eyes directly in front of his face, and then glanced down at his lips and back to his eyes again. Ryley brought his hand up to wipe the tear gently from Jason’s cheek, but before he remove his hand from Jason’s face, Jason’s had quickly shot up and grab Ryley’s hand, holding it in place against his cheek.

Neither boy said a word as they stared into each other’s eyes. Then suddenly Jason found himself smashing his lips roughly against Ryley’s pale pink ones. His eyes closed as he moved his lips against Ryley looking for a response. When he felt Ryley begin to kiss back he smiled into the kiss, happy that he hadn’t been rejected. His left hand still held Ryley’s hand against his cheek as he brought his right hand up to tangle in Ryley’s hair.

End Flashback


"I hate this town, it's so washed up. And all my friends don't give a fuck. They'll tell me that it's just bad luck. When will I find where I fit in? I hate this town." I woke up suddenly, in a cold sweat. The lyrics of ADTR blaring into my ears telling me it was time to get up for school. "Fuck" I groaned as I fought to get free from the tangle of sheets incasing me and reached for my phone to turn the alarm off.

After turning it off, I looked down at my lower region and my cheeks became hot as I remembered the dream I was having before being interrupted by Jeremy McKinnon. "Blushing is for fags!" I tried to convince myself, but my cheeks remained to be filled with warm blood as I sat on the edge of my bed and thought of Ryley. His sexy long legs as he walked down the hall, his black hair glistening with sweat as he ran in gym class, his amazing brown eyes as they stared into mine...

Getting up, I walked into my bathroom and stripped down to my boxers. The large tent was now too much to ignore as my cock throbbed with anticipation. Removing my boxers, I look down at the cause of the tent and sighed. Hopping in the shower and setting the water to my preferred temperature, I grabbed the bottle of soap next to me and began to wash my body. As I began to lather down my body towards my crotch area I grabbed my cock into my right hand and started masturbating. I stroked myself slowly at first, but when the memory filled my head I couldn't stop myself from quickening my pace, hand pumping up and down my shaft.. My breathing became erratic as thoughts of Ryley clouded my minded.

"Ry-lee-yyy" I moaned when I felt the familiar warmth in the pit of my stomach. I soon came into my hand, and immediately watched as it washed down the drain with the water. “Ugh. I'm a fucking faggot!” I shouted as I realized what I had just done. "I can't be a fag… I'm not a fag..." I cried to myself while crouching down in the shower; letting my tears of anger and shame wash away with the water.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not the best at writing smut... hope it wasn't too bad :/ Tell me what you think!! hope you liked it :)

New story I'm workiing on How to Save a Life Check it out :D