Status: experimenting ;)

Who Needs A Hero? I'll be Your Villain.

Desire

I needed some way to stop thinking about Ryley.. A distraction. Sitting in my room with no good ideas, I decided to jack off. Dad was still at school doing whatever it is principles do, and Mom was at her publishers office, so no one was home yet. Just to be sure, I walked over to my door and locked in before turning back to my desk and sitting down in the chair. I browsed through my iTunes in search of some background "noise canceling" music and settle on my Blink-182 playlist. Turning it up loud enough, I then minimized the window and double clicked the Internet browser. When it opened up I typed my desired website into the URL and then Hello! Thousands of porn video links stared back at me as I scrolled down the web page. I clicked on a random one called "Raven haired chick, three cocks."

Standing up, I pulled my pants down to my knees along with my boxers. Sitting back down, I grabbed my cock in my right hand becuase it was the dominant one and began to stroke myself slowly. Watching as the poor girl tried to suck off three dicks at once became a bit sickening. It wasn't turning me on at all so I spun the chair with my feet so I was now facing the door instead of the horrible actions on the computer screen.

I closed my eye suddenly and tried to imagine a girl in here with me, her mouth replacing my hand. But that didn't turn me on either, as much as I would have hoped it would. "No one will know what you imagine when you’re by yourself Jason", I tried to convince myself. I continued to slowly stroke my cock as I began to imagine someone else. Ryley. His sexy long legs as he walked down the hall, his black hair glistening with sweat as he ran in gym class, his amazing brown eyes as they stared into mine... I was looking for a distraction, but even now all I could think of was him.

"Need some help with that?", I heard a seductive voice purr. My eyes shot open quickly and were met by the amazing brown eyes I had just been imagining.

"Umm..", I murmured, voice trembling, completely caught off guard. I watched as he walked toward me, my hand still wrapped tightly around my cock.

"Impressive", he said while looking down at my hard cock, eight inches of throbbing flesh. I stayed silent as I watched him stop in front of my a lean down. When his lips touched mine I couldn't hold back as I immediately responded to his warm tongue running across my bottom lip. My mouth open, and his tongue explored the somewhat familiar territory. When Ryley pulled away all I could do was make a small whining noise in the back of my throat because I didn't want the kiss to ever end. I watched as he got on his knees in front of me, and pushed my hand away from my throbbing cock, grabbing it into his own. I held my breath in anticipation, and let in out in a gasp as I felt Ryley take me in his...

"I hate this town, it's so washed up. And all my friends don't give a fuck. They'll tell me that it's just bad luck." Fuck! It was just a dream.. It couldn't be!! I hate this.. I hate ADTR for ruining my dream.. wait no, they saved me.. no.. fuck! I don't know what to think anymore.. I.. I'm so confused..
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Jason.. we know whaaat you want...