Status: experimenting ;)

Who Needs A Hero? I'll be Your Villain.

Memories

“Hey sissy, how are you this morning?” Jason asked when he found me alone at my locker the next day. He was also surprisingly alone, and I wondered where his asshole friends were. He grinned mischievously. His devilish nature couldn't mask his attractiveness. I still can't believe I feel bad for this jerk.

“Amazing, and you? Oh wait, I don’t care.” I sighed.

“You used to care.” Jason said softly. I turned to look at him, my eyes wide with shock. I felt ensnared by his gaze. His green eyes stared into my brown ones, reminding me of how he used to look at me back in eighth grade, before everything crashed down around us.

Flashback


Their lips pulled apart slowly. Jason stared straight into Ryley’s big brown eyes, and Ryley stared back at Jason’s amazing emerald orbs.

“Wow.” Jason said happily.

“Ditto.” Ryley said as he brought his hand up to brush his fingers gently through Jason’s soft brown locks, his other hand still held tightly against Jason’s cheek.

“So when did you know you were gay?” Ryley asked, simply out of curiosity.

“Wha-a-at?” Jason stammered. “I’m not gay!” He yelled angrily, his body filled with white-hot rage as he pushed himself away from Ryley, avoiding his gaze. His hands rubbed together nervously and his body rocked back on forth as he sat on the edge of Ryley’s bed.
Ryley looked up at Jason stunned. He tried to catch his gaze, but Jason refused to look at him.

“Jason…” Ryley began “I’m sorry, but what we just did wasn’t exactly straight.”

“SHUT UP!!” Jason yelled as he quickly stood up and looked down at Ryley, still on his knees, his face red with blood and his eyes wide with denial. At the same time wishing he could stop himself and just hold Ryley tightly until all his fears and shame washed away.

“Calm down” Ryley demanded as he stood up as well, now facing Jason, their lips only inches apart. Jason’s breathing was vigorous and heavy as his eyes pierced Ryley’s gaze, his anger still apparent on his countenance. One again Jason found it hard to control himself in Ryley’s presence and forcefully pressed his lips against Ryley’s. Ryley’s eyes remained opened in disbelief as he stared at Jason’s closed ones. He didn’t move his lips, didn’t move one bit, just waited. When Jason realized there was no response he broke the kiss.

“Are you finished?” Ryley asked bluntly.

End Flashback


"That was a long time ago, and I wasn't the one who started that mess." I said angrily.

"I'm sorry" Jason said genuinely, his gaze dropping to the ground in shame.

"Hey Jason, there you are man." His friend Eric called from behind us.

Jason looked up at me, panicking, his chest tightening and said "I'm sorry you're such a fucking fag!" His friends laughed from where they stood and Jason looked at me once more, eyes filled with hate and regret, then turned away from me to walk over to his pack. In seconds they disappeared down the hall. I didn't want to remember anything from the past, anything that reminded me that Jason was once my friend, or that we once... liked each other, but sometimes he made it hard to forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoaaa