Status: When inspiration hits.

Screwed

On what felt like the last the last day of my life, I sat cross-legged on the bathroom floor Googe-ing how long I could live off toothpaste before I died of malnourishment.

Turns out out toothpaste has some pretty dangerous ingredients.

Menthol, Formaldehyde, and Chalk.

I hadn't actually intended to go through with any way, the taste of mint made me gag.

The world wasn't going to let me just forget it's still turning even though it feels like mines tumbling down. Blasted with asteroids, the super volcanos furores, the sky dark end in endless night.

Clocks still ticked, and there was still four people in the world I consider family.

I didn't want to come out of that bathroom for a very, very long time.

But, I was going to, just not that very second.

Most 19 year-olds in my situation probably would've cried at that point, but at the moment, the only thing I did was get up the stained concrete floor and sort through my medicine cabinet.

Tylenol. WARNING: Drinking alcoholic beverages while taking Tylenol is not advised.

Yeah, shove that knife in a little deeper.

Keep.

Dilantin. As with all seizure medications, Dilantin should not be stopped suddenly.

That would have been nice to know.

Keep.

Aviane. Some drugs can make Aviane less effective, which may result in pregnancy.

Before using Aviane, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:

-phenobarbital (Solfoton) and other barbiturates;

-seizure medications.

Trash.

Abilify. Do not take Abilify if you are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant.

Trash.

Then I bawled my eyes out.