Status: When inspiration hits.

Screwed

#YOLO

"Woman," Tanner commanded bursting through the door with his hand over his eyes,"you best be gettin' your self ready in here, because that Hummers leavin' in 20 minutes with, or without you."

I rolled my eyes as the twenty year old stood pointing his blackberry menacingly toward my bathroom.

"I'm over here, Sweetheart." I giggled, clasping my neon, pink bra.

"Oh," he muttered flustered, but only for a moment ," Well, where ever the hell you are I'm leavin' soon."

"Your not gonna get far without my keys, Honey." I snorted lightly, quickly putting on the matching pink underwear.

Tanner spread his fingers scrutinizing blue eyes looking at me with disdain. He let out a in dignified huff throwing his arms up in the air.

"Your not wearing those are you!?" He exclaimed exasperated," They make you look all frumpy grandma meets Walmart whore."

"Um, you bought me these, for me," I snickered," At Walmart."

"That was," Tanner drawled blankly, "a month ago. You'd just moved here It was strictly a starter set."

"Not like anyone's going to see them." I laughed, trying to ignore his aghast expression, slipping a lacy, baby blue tank top over my head.

"Uh. Remind me why I go anywhere with your fussy ass?" Tanner countered.

"My car is visible and doesn't run on one night stands and Jack Daniels?" I replied innocently, picking up a pair of dark wash, Daisy Dukes from my bed.

"Oh, up yours, Angel Taylor." He gushed hitting me on the arm.

"That's your style. Not mine," I chuckled, swatting away his hand, " Now get, I'll be out in five minutes."

"I'm countin' em!" Tanner replied, fixing his spiky dark hair before retreating out the door.

I picked up my phone with a content sigh; finding Twitter in my contacts.

Hollywood awaits. #YOLO

Throwing my phone on my bed next to my keys, I made quick work with my make up, dab of blush on my freckled cheeks, dark eyeliner on top white on bottom, and a thin coat of clear lip gloss. Then I ran my light brown hair through a straightener a couple times, and I was ready to go.

I threw my fitted, black UK hoodie over my head, quickly picking up my lanyard, phone, and sapphire heels; and ran down our short hallway to the living room.

Tanner was looking at his nails with his leg crossed on the love seat," Your late."

"Oh, hush up, Drama Queen," I sighed, plopping down next to him and sliding on my Louis Vutton heels,"that is if you still need that ride?"

"Angel, baby, you need to lighten up," Tanner sighed,"Wait, you take your Meds?"

I groaned, swearing loudly and ran for the bathroom ,"Nooooooope."

"Hurry up!" Tanner yelled, lightly.

"I am!" I replied, quickly opening the medicine cabinet and downing a Tylenol, along with my three other pills, with a cup of water.

"Ok-aaay," I sang trotting out of the bathroom, past Tanner and out the door," here we go, slow poke."

"I swear you are not right in the head, Child." He chuckled following behind me as we stepped out into the garage.

"Probably not." I muttered happily climbing into my H3, with him and taking off out of the parking lot and into the crowded street in front of our apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, short chapter, but I'm tired. :-) One comment for an update? Pretty Please?