Status: When inspiration hits.

Screwed

#YOVO

Sneaking into Avalon Hollywood was simple, and gave one a feeling of outstanding, self-accomplishment.

Well, I guess I didn't do it all by myself, a fake ID and the persistent gay helped a bit I suppose.

But the point I'm getting at here is that feeling of initial exhilaration, and badass-ness was slowly fading away, as I sat there listening to the roar of the crowd, watching the dance floor.

All by myself.

I unconsciously started to fiddle with the toothpick of olives in my martini. Searching the crowd for a familiar tuft of spiked hair, and heavily pierced ears; trying insanely hard not to advert my eyes at the obscene amount of grinding that was going on when the song changed.

"Excuse me."

I turned towards the end of my booth, and a boy with gorgeous brown eyes was looking at me from under the bill of his Reds hat.

"Um, hey, this sounds crazy I know, but you see the guy over there at the booth in the corner," he asked shyly, scratching the back of his neck," he's my ride home, and he said I'm walking home if I don't talk to at least one girl tonight..."

I smiled patting the empty spot next to me.

"S'long as you swear on the bible, your not some playboy?" I shrugged, and teasing tug on my lips.

He shook his head, with a nervous chuckle, putting up his right hand, " Wholeheartedly."

"You may sit then, with the knowledge I carry pepper spary." I teased lightly, as he took the seat next to me.

"Thank you," he laughed, pulling up the sleeves on his under armor hoodie.

"Your welcome." I took a small sip of my martini, then let out a refreshed sigh," I'm Angel, by the way, Angel Taylor."

"Beautiful name." He commented, genuinely.

"Thank you." I chirped politely, " And you are...?"

"Oh, just your friendly, neighborhood Spiderman." He recited tipping his hat with a crooked smile.

I resisted the urge to gush at his Marvel reference, "Don't you mean Peter Parker?"

"Doesn't have the same ring to it," he countered shaking his head," So you like comics."

"No," I shook my head gravely trying hard not to crack a smile.

"Oh." He averted his eyes to hid lap bashfully.

"I like star wars," I quipped, unable to hold back my chuckles," I love Graphic Novels."

Then he looked up at me with this wide, pearly grin and, I don't know what it was, but my heart race in my chest.

I sat there with that boy for hours, just talking, listening to him laugh, ordering more drinks for the both of us.

His favorite superhero was Batman, mine is Nightwing.

He liked the Reds (obviously), UK, the Bengals.

Turns out he was underage too, 19, like me.

He's from Kentucky (homestate brownie points!),he pops his fingers constantly, and his childhood celebrity crushes where Jamie Lynn Spears, and Angelina Jolie.

He moved out to Hollywood when he turned eighteen.

And the last thing I remember him saying was his name was Josh.

Then he kissed me, and I kissed him back.

Everything else was one big blur. I drove us back to the Langham apartments. We got up to my room.

Then nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know really vague, I plan on adding flashbacks later on.

2 comments for a an update, maybe? :-)