Status: When inspiration hits.

Screwed

#ThisMightWork

I hate sunlight in the morning, but I'd never roll out of bed if I had curtains. So when I rolled over and looked at the strange clock and it glowed 12:30.. That's when reality caught up with me.

The girl at the bar, Angel, was lying with her bare arms crossing against her chest pulling the blanket close. Her long, chestnut hair sprawled out on her pillow small sweat drenched curls glued to her forehead.

Then I scooped to entirely new level of embarrassment. I forgot my arm was under her neck, so the second I moved it her head slammed into the back board.

"Fuck." She swore her eyes snapping open.

"Holy shit!" I swore, putting my hand on her cheek, looking into her eyes,"I am so sorry."

"Ow, no, really it's fine," she laughed nervously, looking into my eyes like she realized why I was here.

"Oh, um, Morning?" She blushed pulling the covers tight over her self.

"Did we...?" She asked quietly, trailing off suggestively.

"Yeahp." I uttered popping my p, showing her the empty wrapper I found on the floor.

"Do you," she smiled dubiously, " remember...it?"

A&J.

I pushed her against the wall grinding into her. I caught the crook of her knee bringing it to my thigh our lips crashing together, brushing solidly, full of passion.

Man, we where so hammered, but that's the thing, because when you are completely off your head drunk, you could give a fuck.

Then she whimpered, breaking away and kissing me down my neck, her nails pressing scratching my bare back.

I lost it. Growling hoarsely I wrapped her legs around my waist stumbling into the nearest bedroom and putting her on it.

Angel pulled me down next to her, before straddling my waist and feverishly bringing her lips back to mine. Her hands drifting to his waist, and undoing his jeans. Only breaking the kiss to pull them off and toss them in the floor.

"Damn, your hot." I muttered taking her by the was it and jerking her beneath me.

Drunken moans slipped past her lips as I slowly rubbed the inside of her thighs before undoing her shorts and throwing them away.

"Goes both ways." She bit into the flesh of her full lower lip, mint green eyes smoldering.


A&J.

"Bits and pieces," I smirked lightly, "Do you?"

"Vaguely." Blushing violently, insinuating otherwise.

"Last night was pretty amazing," I blurted, regretting it the second it left my lips," I mean unless you don't think so."

She didn't answer me right away, and for a few heartstakingly painful moments, I didn't think she was going to reply at all.

"I'm not objecting." Angel insisted, with a hesitant smile.

I swear my heart was beating so loud she'd have to be deaf not to hear it.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as she suppressed a giggle," and neither do you."

"Could we go out sometime?" I though out loud, silently cursing myself for being so incredibly blunt.

"You know," Angel bit her lip lightly, pushing her hair back," I don't even know your last name?"

I couldn't put a damper on the grin that spread across my lips, because as much as awesome it is to be recognized.

Being a complete stranger was undeniably epic.

"Hutcherson. Josh Hutcherson." I put out my hand.

"Nice to formally meet you." she smiled, her childlike giggles tying together, with this perfect white smile, and her innocent, happy disposition.

We spent the next few minutes exchanging phone numbers, and following each other on twitter.

I almost forgot I was completely naked in bed with this totally sweet, hot girl.

Almost.

Then the door swung open and this shirt less guy, with tattoo sleeves and spiky hair barged in.

"Who the hell do you think you are Miss thang-" he screamed, pissed before his eyes found me.

Darting back and forth between Angel and I until and his face transformed into a giddy smile.

"Oh," he chuckled, his cheeks turning red," I'll just-" and he ran out of the room, and I heard a window being opened.

"HEAR YE'! HEAR YE'! ANGEL CHANEL TAYLOR FINNNALLY GOT A PEICE OF HOLLYWOOD ASS LAST NIGHT! AND BOY IS HE FUH-INE!"

Angel groaned throwing her head in her hands swearing softly.

I cleared my throat, strained to hold back the insane laughter buliding up in my throat,

" Um, who was that?"

"Tanner, my very much eccentric, and soon-to-be-dead roommate." She marveled, turning her head to look at him, a embarrassed smile on her lips.

"And he's..." I implored hesitantly.

"About as queer as a two dollar bill." She nodded.

"Not exactly what I was askin'" I snorted," but good to know all the same."
♠ ♠ ♠
3 comments. Maybe? LoL.