Demon Bound.

one.

Black fog smothered the remaining half of the bathroom, leaving me gasping for clean air. The young boy in the mirror grinned impishly, causing goosebumps to rise on my bare arms. His long black hair twisted messily in all directions on his face. His piercing green eyes glowed brightly.

"Ready?.." His babyish voice let out a loud giggle, this boy is not human! He outstretched his pale hand and rested a finger on my wrist, stroking it repeatedly. He jabbed his long nail in my wrist and tore a long crescent shaped sign on my wrist. Crimson blood flowed freely down my hand and onto the floor, I let out a bloodcurdling scream, the pain becoming to much to bear. I stumbled back farther against the wall, staring at my arm, shocked. Blood. Too much blood. There shouldn't be so much!.

The boy glanced my way, his face flooded with anger, the mist that once surrounded me began to clear and the boy vanished leaving no trace of him ever being there.

I heard the faint thumping of party music in the background,

"Aleena? Open the door, hurry up i cant hold any longer, dude!" Jake cried, banging on the door loudly, shit! The party. How am i supposed to get out of here without anyone seeing the huge gouge on my arm? I looked around the bathroom frantically, hoping to find something to cover up the cut. There's nothing here!

"Aleena you've been in there ages, hurry up already!" Jake called. I flushed the toilet once, pretended to wash my hands and opened the door, my left arm glued to my side. It hurt like hell but it was the only way to cover the cut. "Finally!" Jake groaned, literally running into the bathroom. I quickly made my way towards my bedroom, wishing nobody would call me.

I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed, shaking, scared out of my ass. The huge cut that was once oozing with blood was now turning a dark bluey purple colour.

[Vision]

Loads of young children. Small, pale and blood red eyes. Not loads- Millions. All doing the same thing, staring. I look around nothing but trees, tall lean trees covering the sky and everything around me. The boy. The same boy- but he's different, the same small pale figure but the eyes, they're not red, they're green. A beautiful light green. Then hes everywhere i look, smiling, giggling, a cute dimple showing in his left cheek.

"Come on Aleena!" He holds my hand and drags me behind him, he sprints through the trees too fast for any normal human boy. But i already know that, he isn't a normal human boy- he is special, and only I know about him.

This is Chase Alexandersson.