Demon Bound.

six.

My eyes slipped open slowly, the sunlight beaming through the window making me squint. Leo was lying down with his eyes wide open, had he been awake the whole night?
I couldn't remember what time it was when we'd both stopped talking, but I was certain it was pretty late.

I stumbled out of the bed, popping my joints. Leo startled, his eyes turning towards me, I noticed the deep purple bags that surrounded the bottom of his eyes. He yawned quietly. "Morning." He mumbled. "Have a nice sleep?" I mused, half serious. He chuckled and hopped out of his make-do bed, a picture fell through the one of the blankets and landed on the floor a few feet away from me. I stared at it curiously, wanting to pick it up. I waited for him to walk out of the bedroom and slip inside the bathroom before walking to where the picture lay on the floor.

My heartbeat thudded in my ears, I picked up the picture, completely shell-shocked. The girl in the picture was a mirror image of myself, only I could tell it wasn't me; her blue eyes shining brightly as she stuck her tongue out at the camera, her brunette hair falling in curly waves infront of her. A small squeak escaped from my lips, I buried the picture back in the blankets, and sat wordlessly on the bed.

The uncanny resemblance between me and the girl in the picture was bizarre. Very bizarre. I had to leave, I had to get out of here, this was too crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter's pretty short. x_x