I'll Look After You

Peter Pan

My head was pounding and I was sick to my stomach. I didn't wanna get out of bed, but I did in fear of possibly throwing up on my boyfriend. I got out of bed and slid on a pair of shorts, grabbing my phone before quietly exiting the bedroom. I feel like I might still be drunk from last nights after party. The feeling of possibly puking left once I went downstairs, although my stomach was still hurting. I went into my kitchen to see random members of One Direction all sitting around, various Starbucks cups were on the counter.

Harry slid me one as I took a seat next to him. "That was some party, huh?"

I grinned at how raspy his voice was in the morning and gave him a nod, thanking him for the coffee. "I take it Zayn is still asleep too?"

"Oh, I was trying to fall asleep last night and he went on and on for a half hour about comic books." Haley laughed

I was gonna ask where Natalie was, but I figured she was still in bed as well. Hopefully she didn't get drunk last night, I know I should of been watching her but I left that up to Harry. I actually didn't care if anyone caught us leaving a club drunk last night, dispute the fact we're all underage. How much worse can my family actually look anyway? I got to rest my head on the counter briefly before my phone started ringing.

I expected it to be Asher, calling to yell at me for last night. But I was wrong, it was actually my father. I frowned a little before answering, almost hoping it was Asher. "Hi."

"Aria, just calling to tell you how great you were last night." Dad said on the other end, like I'm not supposed to be upset about his stupid 'boys day' with his stupid new son.

"Thanks."

"You alright? Did you just wake up or something?"

"I'm fine, dad." I said through my teeth, trying to hide the fact that I was still pissed off at him.

"Aria, if this has to do with the media, just ignore-"

"No, dad!" I yelled, making all heads in the room turn. I lowered my voice as I continued. "It has nothing to do with them, it has to do with you."

"You're gonna hate me forever now, because I made a mistake 19 years ago?"

"No, I'm not. But it doesn't make me feel very good seeing you out and about with said mistake yesterday, just two hours before the show! After you told me you weren't going to make it. Thanks a lot, dad."

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I didn't blow off the show just to spend time with Caleb, I don't want you to think that."

"Too late." I mumbled, taking a sip of my coffee.

"I know it may look that way, but I didn't. I already decided days ago that I wasn't going. Yesterday with Caleb, that just kind of happened. I didn't mean to make you feel bad and I'm sorry."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me." I said. "You don't have to explain why you were hanging out with some little prick who is the reason for all this drama instead of watching me perform. It's fine."

"Aria, please-"

"Dad, I really don't care." I lied.

"I know how you girls feel about this, especially you. But like it or not, Caleb is my son. All he wants to do is get to know his father and he has a right to know who I am. What kind of a man would I be if I denied him that right?"

I sighed in frustration, not wanting to argue anymore. I understand, but that doesn't make me feel any better. It might sound selfish, maybe a bit immature, but I didn't care. "Dad, I gotta go. I'll call you later."

I hung up the phone before he could say anything else. I felt all eyes on me and it was starting to piss me off. I sent them all death glares and they turned away quickly. I took my coffee and went to go sit out back, away from everybody. The plans of being alone had failed once I saw the sliding doors open and Haley coming out to join me, I sighed, but I knew she just wanted to make sure I was alright.

"I didn't think you saw that TMZ post." She said quietly as she took a seat next to me.

"I did." I nodded. "Right before we left for the show. I told myself I didn't care but turns out, I do."

"It's understandable, I would be hurt too. I'm pissed and it had nothing to do with me."

"So you don't think I'm being immature about this?" I asked, waiting on an answer. "He kind of made me feel guilty, being upset over the whole thing when all the prick wants to do is know his father."

"You're not being immature about this." Haley assured me. "Are we referring to him as 'prick' now?"

I cracked a smile. "I'd prefer if we did, yes."

"I think I'm detecting just a hint of jealousy."

"WHAT? Me? Jealous? Why would I be jealous while the three of you just stand by and watch it happen?"

"I've been telling you this for years. Whether dad admits it or not, you're the favorite."

"Haley-"

"I'm not finished." She silenced me. "I already know what you're gonna say, you and dad do all the stuff a father would typically do with a son. Ball games, junk food, pizza, beer, go Lakers! But now that he actually has a son-"

"Shut up, Haley."

"You feel like you might be replaced."

"Okay." I confessed. "Maybe I feel that way, just a little. I'm just more pissed that he kind of blew me off to hang out with him. That performance was important to me and he missed it, mom missed it too! I don't wanna be pushed off to the side and feel less important because of this kid, I don't want any of us to feel that way."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better. Mom and dad aren't coming to fashion week."

"No! That makes me feel horrible! Are you kidding?"

"Nope." Haley frowned. "I spoke to both of them. They aren't speaking to each other, they refuse to sit next to each other. It would look bad if they sat apart, so they both decided its best if they don't go."

Fashion week is happening in New York next week, it's also Haley's first ever show. She's been working so hard and its very important to her, I can't believe they're going to miss it. This is worse than them missing my performance, it's not like it was my first one. "I'm sorry. At least Natalie and I will be there to support you."

I gave her a hug and suddenly forgot all about my issue. All I wanted to do was rip both of them a new one. "Zayn said he's coming too. I don't really see him sitting through a whole fashion show, though. But its nice that he's coming."

"When are you gonna date that boy? He's gonna go to a fashion show, just to support you, HELLO!" I grinned at Haley, she pushed me off of her in response. "Anyway, screw our parents. They're both being selfish assholes. At least you have your sisters…and Zayn!"

"Shut up, Aria."

When Zayn came outside to smoke, I left the two of them alone and went back inside. Not before making obnoxious kissing noises on my way in. I went upstairs to see if Louis was awake yet. He was laying in bed with the blankets only covering half his body and his bare back was facing me. I got under the blankets with him and he immediately turned around, pulling me in close.

"Morning, babe." Louis said, not bothering to open his eyes.

"I think you mean afternoon." I laughed while placing a light kiss on his chest. One eye opened and he cocked his eyebrow. "It's noon, babe."

"What should we do today?" Louis asked while laying down on his back and making me straddle him.

"Talk about how long you're staying." I teased.

"All month." Louis smiled. "Until October, then I have to go home. I know it's not much-"

"No! Of course I'd rather have you longer, but a month is perfect!" I smiled happily like a kid on Christmas morning. "Hopefully I can come back with you in October. I have nothing major going on."

"I hope so." Louis said as he sat up. "I have this charity football match I'm playing in, which is why I have to leave in October to start practicing. It's the week of your birthday, I really want you to be there-"

"Of course I'll be there!" I smiled. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Because you've been so sad, I didn't feel right telling you I'm doing this great thing while you're all miserable."

"Well, I'm very happy for you and I promise I'll be there." I told him. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah." Louis smiled. "A bit nervous as well."

"I'm excited, you're gonna be great!"

"Thanks, babe." He smiled. "Any plans for today?"

"Nope."

"Wanna go on a date?"

"Sure!"

"Go get dressed. I have an idea."

"Where are we going?"

"Just go get dressed, babe!" Louis said, pushing me off him.

Image


I had no idea where we were going, Louis basically took my car keys and made me follow him. He obviously didn't know where we were going either, looking down at his phone every so often, most likely at his GPS.

"Ya know, if you'd just tell me where we're going, I'll probably know exactly where its at." I offered.

"No." Louis shook his head. "We're almost there."

I paid attention to the road and things started becoming familiar to me. A hug grin appeared on my face when I realized where we were. "Babe."

"Aw come on, don't tell me you figured it out!"

"I didn't" I lied.

"Yes you did, don't lie to me."

"You're so sweet, taking me to Disneyland!" I smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "I love it! I haven't been here in forever."

"I just want you to have a day where you can have fun and not worry about anything." Louis said, grabbing my hand as we started walking to get tickets.

"You're so perfect! I love you!"

"I love you too, babe. Let's get breakfast."

"At one in the afternoon?"

"Yes! I didn't eat breakfast and the coffee was cold by the time I woke up."

"Haha, we can get Mickey Mouse waffles." I agreed as I lead him over to Carnation Cafe.

"What do you wanna do first?" Louis asked as our food finally arrived to the table. I smiled down at how cute my Mickey Mouse waffles looked and took a picture, saving it for later to instagram.

"I'd like to speak to the manager and get you a job here as Peter Pan." I joked. "Think you'd be perfect for the role."

"I do not look like Peter Pan." Louis said, shoving a forkful of waffle in his mouth.

"Don't make me Google it." I smiled. "Let's go to The Haunted Mansion."

The two of us walked hand in hand down Main Street while drinking coffee, on our way to our first ride of the day. On our way, we came across Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I patiently waited my turn to get my picture taken with the two of them, letting all the little children go first.

"Hey look! There's Zayn!" Louis shouted, pointing in the direction of Jasmine and Aladdin, who were standing a few yards away, talking to kids

"Looks like I can get both you and Zayn jobs here." I grinned as Louis pulled me along to the ride entrance. Everyone was lead into a room with a few portraits on the walls and a creepy voice started to speak. I jumped and latched onto Louis' arm as the lights suddenly went out, causing him to laugh.

"You wuss." Louis laughed as he followed me into the 'Doom Buggy' and the tour really started.

The thing I liked most about these rides was that they were kinda private. I liked the idea of not having people directly behind you, possibly ruining the experience. I must say though, for being a family place, this ride kind of creeped me out at times. Or maybe Louis' right and I'm just being a wuss.

"Come on!"

"Where are we going?" Louis asked as I pulled him along by his arm.

"We're going to the Peter Pan ride! Get excited!!"

"That's a long line, lets get a drink first. Then we can see your precious Peter." Louis said, leading me over to one of the concessions.

"But you are my precious Pe-tah." I laughed, mocking his accent.

"I hate you." He laughed as he stood behind me in line and wrapped an arm around me. "and I don't see the resemblance."

"Trust me, dye your hair red and wear green and -- YOU SHOULD BE PETER FOR HALLOWEEN!"

"No."

"Please."

"No." Louis said again.

"I'll be Tinkerbell."

"No."

"Please. I'll be a slutty Tinkerbell, please!" I said, throwing my head back to make him look at me.

"Fine. I'll think about it." Louis gave in, I knew that last comment would get him. "But I'm not wearing tights."

"Deal."

We goofed off and took some selfies in line to pass the time. Some fans were behind us waiting and we gladly took pictures with them. We ate junk food and rid a few more of the famous dark character rides. We even watched the parade and took pictures with some of the characters. We got a great spot to watch the fireworks, the whole area was crowded but I kind of liked it because we blended in with everyone else.

"I'm exhausted, can't wait to sleep." Louis said, standing behind me as we watched the fireworks together.

"Me too, we should leave after this." I agreed. "Thanks for today, Lou. You're the best."

Louis smiled and kissed me cheek. "Have fun?"

"Of course! It really took my mind off everything, I needed that."

He turned me around in his arms and pressed his forehead against mine. "I love you, babe." He said over the loud fireworks.

I smiled back at him, not wanting to leave. I knew when I woke up in the morning, I'd have to go back to reality. I'd rather just stay here, right in this spot with Louis. Fireworks going off in the background, like I'm in some kind of romantic movie. "I love you, too." I said before pressing my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made a thing:
Aria's Outfit / chap picture