Status: In progress.

Hide the Truth From My Eyes

We are set free, we are the sons of apathy.

My head fell back on the pillow, as I panted, my body sweaty, and Mike collapsed on my chest.
The room was hot from our bodies' steam. My lover put a kiss on my collarbone, withdrawing from me, making me sigh in relief. How much pain you have to endure to get this pleasure, it's crazy. But now it was finished. I felt a little empty and very sore, but the fire burning in my stomach made me forget, as well as Mike's tender caresses. 

"I had told you you wouldn't be able to walk for a week!" he giggled in my ear. 

We heard a very loud moan, asking for "more, Jamie, oh". I snorted, stroking Mike's upper back lightly. 

"Well you sure hit the WRONG spot dead on two times" my face scrunched up and he smiled apologetically, "But the rest was totally worth it. It was a-ma-zing." I hugged him to me and he laughed quietly. 

"You sure did scream." he smirked, resting his chin on his arm and starting to play with my hair. 

As if on cue, we heard Ian's voice yell Sean's name loudly. We burst into a fit of hysterical giggles as I glanced towards the clock. 12pm. 

"Yeah, that's cause you're a sex god Mister Lewis" I smiled widely.

We heard loud thumps in the wall behind us. It was Jamie and Lee's bed that creaked and banged into it. We heard loud whines and moans.

"Oh! OH! OOOH! Jamie! Jamie yes! OooOoh here! HERE! YES! HARDER! Uuuuh! JAMIE! YES! OH! OH JAMIE! JAMIE HARDER!"

I looked into Mike's pretty, round dark eyes, smiling. 

"It's like he's never fell ill, he's full of energy!" I chuckled.

"Oh, you know Lee. Always ready to get something up his arse."

"Dirty bugger."

Mike rolled off me, draping his arm around me, nestling his head into the crook of my neck.

" 'm gonna try to sleep..."

"Yeah... Me too. Love you baby."

"Love you."

I closed my eyes, wrapping my arm around his pretty waist. I started to somnolate as Lee an Jamie went for it another time. A sweet warmnes enveloped me...

The doorbell rang. 

"Fucking hell" I muttered. The bell rang again, longer. I whined, and mindlessly, sleepily slipped out of the bed. I stumbled down the stairs to the door and opened it.

"It's 12PM! Make your girlfriend shut-- OH!"

I blinked. In front of me stood a man in his fourties, with a little woman at his side, and they looked infuriated and shocked.

The woman turned bright red and turned away.

"Cover up this thing!" the man barked.

I looked down and realised I was naked and that my already thick and long cock was slightly erect. I rushed to my side, grabbing Jamie's overcoat, and covered myself up, blushing. I heard an even louder moan from Lee and Jamie's room and I conclued they were going BDSM. 

"What can I do for you? Do I know you?"

"We're the new neighbors and we'll ask you to say the girfriend of your roommate to do less noise late at night!" the man growled. 

I heard someone walking at my side.

"Mmm what's going on Stuart baby?"

I turned. Mike stood at my right, totally naked, looking really sleepy. I took his pull-over on the coat hanger and handed it to him quickly. He turned red too and hid himself. I smiled sheepishly at the neighboors.

"Uh, I'm sorry, there's no girl here. We're just men. All the street knows that, and... Anyways Jamie is gonna gag Lee with a tie soon so he'll make much less noise." 

I heard Mike burst into a fit of giggles, as I felt the wet contact of his tongue on my spine. I coughed a bit.

"Mikeyyyy, nnnot now."He stopped. I smiled again at the neighbours who seemed petrified. "I'm sorry for all that noise. Some time we'll manage to make Lee shut it. It's been like that since we're 17, so we can sleep through it, but it's annoying I admit."

"That's okay, that's okay" The man mumbled.

"Uuh, since you're new, we're making a brunch on Sunday to celebrate the return of some of us from the hospital... A good part of the street will be there. So if you want... I promise no one will be naked nor... Horny." I glanced at Mike. 

The couple seemed to think about it.

"There will be the kids from the street and from Jamie's and Ian's family, so if you have children... It's just a barbecue, uh..."

The man shrugged and nodded at his wife again, before turning towards me.

"Uh, yes, why not..."

"You're the house on the left?"

"Yes..."

"Oh... We'll come to greet you tomorrow then? Uh...Well sorry and good end of night."

Once the door was closed, I dropped Jamie's overcoat and looked for Mike. He wasn't anywhere in the main room. I sighed. He must have had come back up the stairs. I needed to have a glass of water. I shuffled into the cramped kitchen, only to find Mike there.

Merely coating his dick and balls in liquid honey from the draw.

He smiled cockily.

"Mind helping me to clean that off?"

Oh my. 
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE IT FUCKING IS!
FINALLY!

PLEASE COMMENT?

Next chapter is the brunch. And I'll make an epilogue.

And title to Young Guns. Musically and lyrically, they're just fucking perfect.