Status: This is a revised story from a fan fiction I wrote a little over a year ago.

Strength Of The World (Revised)

Angel, an innocent, small town girl from Salem North Carolina couldn't of had a better life. She had finally graduated and was ready to move on to the next phrase of her life. Little did she know, she'd soon be joining a world unspoken of. After dinner on a warm summer night, a mysterious man broke into her parents home, ultimately taking their lives and leaving Angel for dead. Yet after a few hours had passed, she found herself awakening, dazed, and yearning for things she once never sought before. With her new thirst for blood and ability to do the unearthly, she left town, hoping to one day find the man who'd killed her family. She soon resided in Brooklyn, New York, where she would meet a man named Jack that would help her to get on her own two feet again.

One night at her favorite tavern "The Cubics Corner", an unknown group of men arrived, claiming to have become lost in the vast city; yet something about them struck Angel as odd. After coming into contact with the group the night after their first meeting, they alleged they knew her well, claiming to know someone who'd give her the answers she'd long desired. Though it wouldn't be that easy, they needed to convince her to visit Sheol, a hell created solely for vampires.