Sequel: Revenge Is Sweet

Nobody's Perfect

XVI

-Jermaine-

I saw the look of shock on Drew's face and I didn't know what to do so I answered her.

"Yeah Phire?"

"Are you my real daddy or fake daddy?"

Drew took over from here and for that I'm thankful.

"Saphire, Jermaine is just my friend. We talked about this, remember?"

"I know. I was just checking Mommy."

-Drew-

This little girl is gunna be the death of me.

"Ok."

I sat back in my seat. I guess by tweeting I activated the notifications again cause my lock screen was full of mentions.

The first 4:

PerfectForJ: @DrewsQUEENdom Who are you? You'll be tossed aside like the last one. Just give up.

J_D_Forever: @DrewsQUEENdom you are the cutest thing I've ever seen! I plan on flying out next week to shop at @CaptiveIllusions !

Mika made the store a Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook last week.

THATChick: @DrewsQUEENdom ew! Gtfo! How can ya brothers& sisters be so cute/ sexy then theres u! @BBallDre @KysKINGdom @SupremeSera @OBEY_Kris @OBEY_Cryss @LayWitBlay.

QueenOfKings__: I'll be in NC next week. Hope to stop by your store, I've loved what I've seen @DrewsQUEENdom

JRocNationCole: I wish my fans would back off @DrewsQUEENdom . Shes a sweet, beautiful girl that Im spending my time with. Nothing more.....yet. Please show some class& respect.

I opened up a new tweet.

DrewsQUEENdom: If your here to hate me I dont know what to tell you cause I've done nothing to you. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU. Sorry for any crushed hopes or feelings.

I sighed and went over to Jermaine and sat on his lap.

"They hate me."

"They're jealous."

I put my head on his chest.

He handed me a bottle with some red liquid in it.

"Drink."

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"I already drank half and I'm fine."

I looked in his eyes and he didn't look drunk or high.

"Fine."

I took three little sips and closed it back up.

"I die and Blake will kill you."

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Ok. Sleep, I'll wake you when we get there."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. The twitter names are made up and came from my head.