Sequel: Revenge Is Sweet

Nobody's Perfect

XXXII

-Saphire-

I looked down at my new Michael Kors watch that Auntie Sera got me.

She couldn't be here cause she had a business meeting or something like that.

It was 12:00 and the party was still going.

The party is suppose to be from 8:00-3:00.

Round of Applause was playing and Chuckee was leaning against the wall while I danced on him.

"Saphire."

I looked up and saw my dad and stood up straight as blush creeped up to my cheeks.

"Time to go change."

I followed him to the changing room where mommy held out my last outfit.

I changed and took all my make-up off then re-applying my mascara and eyeliner.

"Ready?"

I nodded and I was about to follow my mom out but she just froze.

"It's time."

-???-

I picked up the walkie-talkie on the table next to me.

"It's time. All of you. Bring TJ, and Chuckee as well."

A couple of minutes later Dre, Kyle, Kris, Crystal, Blake, Drew, Troy, Chuckee, Saphire, and TJ were all in front of me.

"What is this?"

Everyone turned their attention to a confused looking Saphire, TJ, and Chuckee.

"Hello Saphire, TJ, and Chuckee"

"Who is this dude?"

Drew shot TJ a glare.

"It's fine Drew, the young boy is just speaking his mind."

"I'm D. Angel. I'm your grandfather, and the head of the family business."

It clicked in Saphire's head and you could tell by the look on her face. But TJ still looked confused.

"But mom's dad died."

"It was fake. Some very bad people were after me and I needed them to think I was gone."

TJ nodded.

"So why is Chuckee here?"

"Good question. I needed all of you up here, especially since Mr. Rashad has taken a sudden intrest in my granddaughter."

"For..?"

"Well I plan on stepping down and even though Dre is the oldest, Drew has dedicated herself to this lifestyle while still keeping up a front of a normal life."

Drew stepped forward and I  took off the family ring and slipped it on her right middle finger.

"As for Saphire, TJ, and Chuckee. I have found three people to take your place. I'm tired of forcing this lifestyle onto this family so it stops with them. You guys, meet my other grandchilden Demaura, Neeka, and DJ."

-Drew-

The three kids from early came out but this time they were dressed correctly.

"Wait...other grandchildren?

"Uhm yeah, a women I knew and had a fling with over 20 years ago. She had given birth to their mother and died then gave the child to her friend. Sera had told me that someone was digging up stuff about me and the paper trail led me straight to them."

"Why pull them into this when you could just continue the line?"

"Drew look at your daughter and tell me if you can see her shoot someone, with the samn dead cold face, like you did at her age?"

I shook my head as a small tear slipped out.

"Exactly. Neeka, Demaura, and DJ have already at least commited one crime and have taken a fall for it."

I nodded. Even though I didn't agree with his logic, I have never and will never go against my father.

"Welcome to the family."

I smiled at them.

"Papi can we go back now?"

"Of course."

He kissed the girls foreheads and dapped up the guys.

"Yall just call me if you need me."

He sent us all a smile before walking out. He was always like this after he 'died'. No one knew where he stayed but if you called him when you were in trouble he knew exactly where you were and would come to help.

"Well Neeka, Demaura, and DJ yall can go join the party. And just come to my house afterwards to handel the formal stuff."

They nodded and we all went back to the party.

-Saphire-

I was ok with not being part of the family business. 

"You ok baby girl?"

I nodded and lightly kissed his cheek.

"Yeah Ra."

He lead me to the dance floor and my mom picked up the mic.

"Ok yall. Don't get tired on me now! It's on 12:30. We got a couple people to hype yall up."

My mom walked off stage and to the hidden hallway. I looked around and saw all my aunts and uncles, my mom, and my dad gone, they must be talking or something.

The DJ started dropping some really raunchy music and the party turned into something wild.

After thirty minutes the DJ switched back to some party jams and three big cakes were rolled out to the center of the room.

"Ayee yall help us sing happy birthday to our girl Saphire"

I looked up and there was the OMG Girlz and Mindless Behavior.

Chuckee wrapped his arms around my waist as they sang and as I blew out the candles.

"Saphire will you be my baby?"

"Only if you'll be my man."

He turned me around and kissed me in the middle of everybody.

"GET 'EM!"

Chuckee pulled away and glared at Ray Ray.

"My bad homie."

Chuckke just rolled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soccer Pre-Season starts this week. Kill me now!!!