Status: To be rewritten very soon! :)

About a Girl

Fraternizing with the Enemy

Mildred came to me after Transfigurations, babbling nonsense as if she were really freaked out about something. It was until we were in our dormitory when she finally explained what happened to her in her Charms class. I couldn't believe how slimy Malfoy truly was. What a git!

After dropping off our books, we went down to the Great Hall and sat down next to Severus. With him, was this girl named Bellatrix. She looked a few years old than us.

"I'll see you later, Sevvie!" she cackled evilly.

"Who was that?" I asked, somewhat jealous.

"I don't even know..." Severus replied.

We ate our lunch in silence. I mostly just had some black forest ham sandwiches and pumpkin juice. Mildred wasn't eating and Severus was almost eating the whole table. I was kind of glad when lunch was over.

Charms was very boring, since we didn't really learn much today. Defense Against the Dark Arts ended up being my favorite class. It was so interesting, and Professor Merrythought was brilliant! I had this class with Remus, who had seemed to make friends with the git who pushed Severus.

We still exchanged notes to each other secretly in class. Severus was really angry and didn't talk to me much.

Finally, after History of Magic, I made my way to the Slytherin common room and sat down on the couch. There was a few hours before dinner time, and I wanted to just relax. Being a witch was a tough job. Honestly, I had so much homework. I never really remembered muggle school having this much homework.

Mildred was in the library, studying for her Charms and Potions. I just wanted to unwind after class. I decided I would go read my Defense Against the Dark Arts textbook, The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection. It was quite the read, and I was indeed studying.

Suddenly, I heard voices from inside the dormitory. I had now remembered I pulled down the drapes from my bed, which were charmed to be soundproof.

"Did you hear about that girl Mildred? She truly is a cow! She was all over Lucius in Charms." one girl said.

"Well her friend, Elle, isn't any better! She fraternizing with the enemy! She's got the hots for James Potter!"

Who the hell is James Potter and why are Mildred and I such bad people?