Status: Love never felt like this before

Love Bites!

The Beginning!

The night was September thirteenth 1920.

I was scared. I didn't want to accept the fact that this was happening. I couldn't believe it. And I thought today was gonna be better and fun. It turns out that was wrong. I was stabbed in the back by my own best friend Shane Conrad. But it wasn't like any ordinary stab in the back. Something that was so fictional came to life before my very eyes. My best friend took my neck and drove his sharp teeth into my neck. Then killed me. I awoke moments later feeling hungry. I saw Shane stand over me. What was it that I had become? Was it true? Was I a blood sucking demon? And then it hit me.

My best friend was a vampire. And so was I.

''Shane, What the hell did you do to me. What have I become? AM I A...'' I said with such fear in my voice.

''Vampire? Why yes you are. No need to thank me. I practically changed you into, well me.''

I had known Shane was cocky and arrogant and only thought about him but had no idea he was this animal.

''Why Shane? Why did you do it? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?'' I lashed out on Shane but before I said my next words he sprinted towards me and pushed me to the wall.

''WHY? WHY? You dare question me? Lets put it like this, You wanted change and you got it. You wanted to be like these stupid humans and it drove me crazy. I turned you like me because this is what you needed. This is our time for people like us to show who exactly we are. Vampire and proud.''

''This is not the change I wanted Shane. You know I wanted to be successful and start a family sooner or later. How am I supposed to do that now Shane.''

It was scary. What would it be like to start a family if I was a vampire? Knowing I can possibly...drain their body. And then I thought about blood. That was on my mind .

''Wait...that means now I have to drink blood? I cant do it. I wont do it.''

Shane says, ''' Okay then if you don't drink, not only would you not powers like me but, you'll die.

Death! I couldn't even think about death since my grandmother had just passed away. I didn't want to feed on human and then Shane passed me a bag of blood you would see in the hospital. What was I to do now? I had no other choice. Drink or die? Knowing if I drank I couldn't stop. When I would go home, What was to face when I would see my parents and little sister Lexi. I drank. It was horrible. Now I was officially a vampire.

Now I was no longer human. And through time of pain, I left everything. Including family, love and Shane. Now I was alone. Headed to Reno Nevada. So I can now start fresh.

Worst of all, The night I was turned was my eighteenth birthday!