Status: Love never felt like this before

Love Bites!

Broken Love!

The thought of being away from Jen killed me. Truth was this was the worst type of pain I have ever felt. I could never forgive myself for what she witnessed and I could never tell that everything would alright. I couldn't even make her forget I was a vampire because I loved her so much that the truth needed to be free.

I know I have messed up this relationship. But my mind was on Shane. Knowing that he was the cause of this whole situation I was in. Then I thought to myself. I was gonna kill Shane. Then Lexi walks in to my room, looking concerned and hurt like I was.

''Austin, Are you okay? I know your bummed about Jennifer and Shane and this whole thing that's going on. But you still have me. How do you feel right now?'' She asked me with a hurt in her voice like she felt bad for me.

''I feel like my heart was ripped out, And Shane was the one who ripped it out. I want him dead. He is the reason for this pain.''

''Austin just calm down. Everything is gonna be fine.'' Trying to help me, I suddenly just lashed out at Lexi. This was the first time I have ever done that.

''NO IT WON'T BE FINE! Just think about it. He turns me so I can join his stupid revolution of vampires and makes my life a living hell. I never wanted this. And then he turns you and kills Amanda. And now he's our new leader. He brought hell into my life and now on top of all this. Jennifer is in this situation. I put in this situation and she leaves me for trying to help her. This is Shane's fault. And trust me when I say, I AM GOING TO KILL SHANE!''

With the anger in my voice, I saw the look on her face like I never saw before. Frightened, and shocked at the fact that I yelled at her. I saw tears running down her face and saw how upset and scared of me she was.

''Lexi, I'm sorry. I just can't take this problem anymore. But you understand why I have to kill Shane. He is only gonna keep make our lives a living hell. But I can stop him.''

She nodded and accepted the fact that what needed to be done had to. Lexi never loved death since our grandmother and Amanda. Ever since our grandmother died,when she was younger she had this terrible dream that she was gonna die next. She would wake me up and tell me her dream and I couldn't promise her that she eventually gonna die. But I did promise I will be there for her always. But I broke that one.

''Austin, If this what you want, then I'm with you always. I'm gonna help you get through this.''

I went to my closet and saw that there was a wooden steak. I held it in my hand and was ready to go face Shane. I wasn't gonna wait any longer. This is what needed to be done. I opened the door and in that moment stood a frightened Jennifer.

My eyes were wide open as I looked surprised and confused that she was outside my door.

''Hey Austin, we need to talk. Is this a good time?'' At that moment I invited her into my house and then she went and sat down on the couch. But she still looked frightened at me like I was gonna kill her. I went to talk and then she cut me off.

''Look Austin, I just wanted to say that I was sorry for being like that. It's just I thought vampires were a myth then I met you and your not like most of the people here. I saw your eyes one day and they didn't look normal to me. When I saw you cry blood it made me wonder what was going with you. Then you drop a bombshell on me and tell me that your a vampire and try to protect me from my own best friend and see you kill her. I didn't want to see you after that.''

I saw the tears running down her face and saw a scared look on her face.

''Listen Jen I didn't want you to face this. I never wanted this at all. I had to spend my whole life with this. My best friend turned me so can he make vampires known and make them rise to power. I didn't join him. I left and came here, I lived with my cousin and found out my little sister was alive and a vampire. Then I met you. I fell in love with you that I wanted to be with you forever to protect you. I will never do anything to hurt you.''

I took her hand as a sign of my trust to her that I will never hurt her. She took my hand and trusted me.

''I can't promise you that it's gonna get easy to know a vampire. I can't promise you that Shane is gonna do everything he can to make our live easier. I can promise to always love you and to never let him or any vampire get to you. Me and Lexi will keep you safe. Do you trust me?

''Austin, I love you and yes...I do!''

That moment we got up and began to kiss. We went to my room and just continued to kiss. Holding her body next to mine, My eyes started to change. I pulled away and then she saw my eyes. When I looked into hers, my eyes went back to normal and continued to kiss.

I loved her and never wanted to leave her side. But she looked at me and a question I never thought she would ask me.

Change Me! She wanted to be just like me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.... Sorry to keep you waiting. It sucks when you have writers block. Hope you guys liked this chapter and did you expect what Jennifer wanted. See you guys soon. God Bless!