Status: Love never felt like this before

Love Bites!

The New Life!

September 13th 2012.

My eighteenth birthday for the hundredth time. It also means that was my first day of a high school. I can't remember the amount of times I started my first day of school. Knowing that my parents were gone and Lexi, I knew i had to stay strong and just forget it all. I felt so bad just leaving when they needed me most. I had to rise up from this problem of being a vampire. By this time I was able to control the urges I had of human blood thanks to Amanda. I was free of human blood and now I was drinking Animal blood.

My first day of High school. It was as I pictured it. Students still wishing their summer was still going. No learning what so ever and just partying almost every day. I however spent my summer with Amanda in this club for people like us. It was a nice club and the leader of the vamps was a guy who believed that there was no need for eating human blood. So I guess my life was getting better.

As I first stepped into the school, I went to check with the principle who was evaluating all new students. She looked at my transcript and was pretty amazed on at my grades. I was pretty amazed as well.

'' Well Austin, I have to say I am really impressed with your grades. I am happy to welcome you in this school.'' The principle greeted me with this tone that sounded like she had some sort of faith in me.

As I walked out of her office, I had bumped this girl and dropped her things on the floor.

''Oh God, I'm Sorry.'' she said as I went to help pick up her things and suddenly our eyes met and I felt this burning flame in my soul and saw the beauty in her eyes. She was beautiful. I was amazed on how beautiful she was.

'' Oh, please for give me. I'm new to this school.'' I asked for her forgiveness and then introduced my self to her.

''Hi my name is Austin.''

''Hello Austin, I'm Jennifer, Jennifer Blake. So Austin um, do you need help getting to your classes?

''Why,Yes thank you for the help. I really needed that.''

At that moment I felt that she was the girl that can light up my world. From all the pain I had been through, since 1920, since being a vampire, I was finally ready to let go of it. Knowing that she can make me a better person, I fell for her.

''So um, we're having this back to school party tonight. Every student is invited. You should come, It'll be a lot of fun.'' She asked me with this beautiful voice.

''Well if I'm not busy tonight, I would love to. Will I see you there?''

''Of course you will... Well it looks like you have the same classes as me. Interesting.''

She was beautiful. I felt like I knew her. I just needed to know a little more about her.

This time my life, was a a lot better!