Status: Love never felt like this before

Love Bites!

The Truth!

Lexi and I were getting ready for school. I was looking at myself in the mirror and felt that I wasn't myself since Amanda died. There was a feeling inside me saying that my life would never be normal. I felt like I was holding the truth from Jennifer, which I was. But maybe it was time for me to tell her I was a vampire. But then I wondered if she would believe me or not. I had a choice to make.

Lexi had made her way in to my room drying her hair. She looked at and started to question me.

''Hey, Are you okay? You look like you got something on your mind. What's going on?''

''Last night when Jen was here we kissed and held each other. I thought it was nice. Finally had a smile on my face.''

''You kissed her? Oh YAAAAAAYYY! I here wedding bells. But wait, then what's the problem?''

''She saw me cry, but it wasn't regular tears. They were blood tears, And whats worse was my eyes began to change. She saw my eyes change and was worried about me. Now I'm here just thinking weather or not I should.... tell her the truth.''

She looked at me with almost surprised look as if I was crazy or something. I felt like whats done should be done.

''Austin what about Shane? With him in the picture as our leader, he'll have you dead instantly. And on top of that, He can probably...kill Jen''

''Shane is just mad man with selfish ambition. Wanting everyone to follow his rules and for everyone to be like him. And that's why he turned me. I have nothing to worry about. Jennifer is in good hands. I love her and will never let anything happen to her.''

''Then by all means Austin, go for it. Just watch yourself bro. I know what kind of plans Shane is getting.''

***

Lexi and I were in the car driving to school. We pull up to school to find that there was cops surrounding the school and all the students were outside. Most of them were crying. I went to go find out what happen. I go to find Jennifer when I see her in shock.

''Jen!!! What the hell is going on? Why is everyone outside of here?'' She couldn't answer me. Its like as if she was speechless at what had happen.

''Babe, Are you okay? Tell me whats going on.''

''Oh babe, I can't believe it. Our principle, She's dead. The cops said she was mauled by animal. The cops said that when she was walking in to the school and that she was alone when an animal just broken in and drained her body. And that's not all the janitor went to check up on the principle and found her dead and then the wild animal got to him before he called for help.''

'' Oh my God, listen we have to get out of here now. I'll take you to my house and explain everything.''

''Austin, whats going on? Do you know why this happened?'' Austin!!!

***

We all walked in to my house and Jennifer was still questioning me. I had no other choice but to tell her the truth.

''Babe, I'm begging you...please tell me whats going on?'' She was in tears and holding my hand and still freaked out on what was going on.

''Listen to me, if I tell you the truth you gotta be ready to face it and trust me. Do you trust me?''

She nodded her head as I was ready for the truth to be set free.

''The principle wasn't killed by an animal. It was a vampire trying to send me a message.''

''How? Are you saying that your a vampire?''

''Yes, that's why you need to be super careful who you talk to.''

''So is this the pathetic lie your telling? I thought you would be honest with me and tell me this crap. I'm outta here.''

She didn't believe me, so to prove it her I used my super speed to get in front of her. She stood there in shock and then ran to the kitchen and pulled out a knife.

''Listen its okay, we hurt you Jen. Austin and I are trying to protect you.'' Lexi tried to calm her down and help her get used to the truth.

''Oh My God, I can't believe this. I need to leave!''

''Please babe you don't have to leave, Just please let me explain myself.''

''Please let me leave. Austin I need to go. I don't want to talk right now. Just please let me go home.''

I didn't want to keep her from being with me and knowing this shocking truth that was about to change her life. I let her leave. When she was ready to talk, I was ready to explain. She left and while I let her go. I knew I had let her walk alone and unprotected.

My first broken heart caused by this ugly truth!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope your all enjoying this story. It's probably not the best I had but I have more to come. Leave any comments and thanks for reading. God Bless!