Sequel: Tears on the Runway
Status: Active. Comment for quicker updates!!

Messy Ending

"Are you insane, Daidara?!" -Ben

"Are you insane, Daidara?!" Sammi nearly shouted at me. He used you to cheat on his girlfriend!"

"Sam, I-" I began to at least attempt an explanation before she cut me off mid-sentence.

"What makes you think it won't happen again, huh?" She was pacing back and forth in front of the black, leather couch I was seated on. "Cheaters don't change, Dai." Her eyes were set in a hard stare on me, teeth clenched.

Again I was interrupted faster than words could leave my mouth. This time it wasn't Sammi who'd interrupted me, it was Danny as he burst through the front door, shouting, "Honey, I'm home!" in a joking manner. "Wait, what's wrong?" he inquired the second he took notice of our sunken faces.

"Dai is back with Ben!" Sammi told her boyfriend with an overwhelming sense of disbelief.

"That's great, Dai!" Danny grinned and gave me a firm pat on the back.

"How can you say that? That's not great!" my best friend huffed, insistently.

"It's not?" Her boyfriend furrowed his brow and glanced at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Don't you remember that he cheated on her, Danny..... Or well used her to cheat on another girl?" Sammi placed both of her hands on her curved hips, clearly exasperated.

"Sam, sweetheart." Danny placed his hands on her shoulders. "I've known Ben for years. He's one of my best friends. I know that, despite his mistakes, he loves Dai more than anything in the world. That girl, your best friend, is his world. Just give him a second chance, love. She has." He ended with a motion in my direction.

Danny's words had me smiling to myself. I was sure Ben loved. He tried extremely hard just to get me back in his life. I was too busy with my thoughts trained to Ben to tune into the rest of their conversation until Sammi turned to me.

"Alright, Dai. I'll give him one more chance, but he breaks your heart again and I will castrate him. Got it?"

"I wouldn't expect any less, Sammi." I grinned and stand to engulf her in a hug.

"Dai!" a very familiar voice called my name. I parted from Sammi and noticed that Ben had come in without drawing our attention. "Hello, love." He grinned and picked me up in his strong arms.

"Hey, babe." MY legs wrapped around his midsection and I grinned down at him, locking our lips together.

"I love you," he told me when we parted for breath.

"I love you too," I replied.

"Listen, lovebirds!" Danny shouted at us.

Ben set me on my feet and we went to sit beside Sammi and the one who very rudely interrupted us. "What's up, mate?"

"Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I figured we party at your place. Just get some booze and music and we'll be set to bring in the new year right. Sound good?"

"Sounds fan-fucking-tastic." Ben grinned at Danny and snaked an arm around my waist.

Danny turned to his girlfriend after the confirmation, which left Ben and I mostly alone as they were immersed in their own conversation. "What do you say we retreat to my room?" I suggested.

Ben followed after me as I dragged him along to my room.

"Dai?" Ben said once we were alone in the safety of my room.

"Hmm?" I turned to gaze up at him.

"I missed you so much. So fucking much. Those weeks without you were the worst of my life. I was a complete wreck.

"I wasn't so great myself, Ben. I rarely left my room, let alone the apartment. I mean aside from work. You really broke my heart, Ben."

"I'm so fucking sorry, Dai. I can never say that enough. I'm so sorry." His hand rested against the side of my face and he brought our lips together, hungrily.

I straddled his waist as his hands moved down my body. One of his hands moved to rub me through the denim of my jeans. "Ben, don't tease me," I gasped, biting down on the tender skin of his neck.

Ben chuckled into my hair. "Be patient, love." The same hand moved to unbutton my pants and shove his hand into my underwear so he could rub more efficiently.

Small moans escaped my lips against his lips.

"Pants," Ben breathed. "I want your pants off."

"Ben, Danny and Sammi are right in the other room," I breathed.

"And?"

"Annnnnddddd, I don't want to do this with them in the other room, Ben. Hand out of pants," I demanded.

"You're such a tease," he whined, removing his hand from the front of my pants and burying his face in my thick, dark hair.

A small giggle left my lips, my arms around Ben. "Is that a bad thing?" I feigned innocence.

"Yes!" My boyfriend finally looked up at me, a pout on his pierced lips.

"Oh, well." I shrugged it off with an easy smile on my lips.

"Ugh, tease." He put his head back down on my shoulder.

~~~

"Dai!" Ben called to me from the kitchen of his place the next day. The party was to start in a little less than two hours and I stood at the giant mirror in his bathroom, straightening my hair in an effort to look a little nicer if people I didn't know were going to see me.

"Yeah?!" I called back, running the scorching flat iron over a particularly rebellious lock of wavy hair.

"I
m out to get some more booze for the party! I'll be back soon, but the guys should beat me. They let me know they're on their way as we speak!"

"MKay!" I shouted back, continuing on with my hair.

It took me about ten more minutes to get every single strand of my hair straight. At close to the same time I heard a commotion down stairs that could only be the guys entering the house without knocking as per usual. I headed down the stairs to see Danny, Sammi, Sam, James, Cam, and Brandi in the living room.

"Heeeeeyyy, it's one of the two lovebirds. Where's loverboy?" Danny said once I came into sight.

"Hey, Danny Boy. He went to get some more booze for tonight," I stated.

I plopped down on the couch beside Sam and bumped shoulders with him. It was obvious tyhat the person in the band I was closest to, if not Ben or Danny, was Sam. Don't get me wrong, they'd all sort of become like big brothers to me, but Sam was the one that got me the most. I knew no matter what he'd always be there for me.

"Hey, girly," Sam teased. "How're you and Ben?" he continued in a softer tone so as to keep our conversation private.

"Good, for the most part. I'm... I'm still trying to find it in me to put all my trust back in him." My tone matched Sam's. "It's just kind of hard."

"It'll take a while for him to earn your trust back. It's alright."

"Did somebody say 'booze'?!" Ben screamed as he opened his front door. "We can get this party started now!"

The guys nearly went wild, jumping off the couch with loud whooping noises.

~~~

"Dai?" Ben said as he maneuvered through the crowd to where I stood in the kitchen surrounded by the girls in conversation. "Baaaaaaaaabbyy?"

"Yes, Ben?" I turned to look at my gorgeous boyfriend. He looked absolutely perfect tonight with his hair actually straightened. An Asking Alexandria shirt conformed over his fit torso and torn skinny jeans clung to his thin legs. A red solo cup was in his hand which, for him, meant he had moved on from beer to vodka. The smell of strong alcohol confirmed my thoughts.

"Come with me." A slight, crooked grin captured his lips. "I have something for you." He held his hand out to me.

"Is that so?" I smiled, taking his hand in mine.

"Yes, follow me, my dear." We eventually ended up in Ben's bedroom. "Alright so before we broke up I got you a Christmas present and never got the chance to give it to you. Would you like it now?"

"Yes, I suppose." The corners of my mouth tilted up.

I gazed at my boyfriend, confused as he reached into his pocket and knelt down on one knee. Before him he held out a dark blue, velvet box and opened it to display to display a beautiful diamond ring. The band of the ring was silver and twisted on the top to hold three big diamonds. Several little was were encrusted around the big ones.

"Dai," Ben began. "I love you with all of my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

The air I was breathing caught in my throat and tears gathered in my eyes. "Ben... I... I... yes!" Ben, my new fiance, slipped the beautiful ring onto the ring finger of my left hand.

"I love you so much, Dai," he said, standing and locking his lips with mine in a fervent kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Ring

Thank you:
SynysterxSavannah

LAST CHAPTER! WOO! I've already posted the summary to the sequel which is called Tears On The Runway. It would mean a lot if you'd subscribe.

Thank you also to anyone who has subscribed, recommended, read, or commented on this story! The first chapter of the sequel will be up soon.