Status: well if im not busy and lazy then im most probably writing so

Guts

Shirtless Piggyback Rides

Brooklyn was taken aback for a moment at how casual Jack had asked her. She cleared her throat and shrugged. "Sure, okay."

Jack smiled and stood up, stepping aside to give way for Brooklyn, who smiled at him before walking down the hall and out of the bus, still shirtless.

"Exactly when are you going to wear your shirt?" Jack said as he walked out of the bus parking lot beside Brooklyn.

"It's a tank, not a shirt." Brooklyn pointed out, waving her tank top in front of Jack's face.

Jack chuckled, taking the tank from Brooklyn and studied it for a moment. "Hey, I like this tank of yours."

"It's a plain black tank." Brooklyn said slowly, looking at him. "What's there to like?"

"It's the tank you wore when we first had sex." Jack muttered.

Brooklyn stopped in her tracks and looked at Jack softly. He shrugged in response and played with the shirt a little. "You getting this from me?"

"Well, yeah," Brooklyn gave a one-syllable laugh.

"Good luck," Jack smirked and started walking away from her with the piece of clothing.

"Hey! That's mine!" Brooklyn shouted, running after Jack.

"Not anymore," Jack stuck out his tongue towards Brooklyn and started running away from her.

Brooklyn ran after him, and in a quick movement, she managed to jump right on top of Jack's back, still shirtless, trying to get her tank top back.

Jack held the clothing up, carrying Brooklyn on his back with no effort--she was lighter than a feather. He went to the venue, getting strange looks from people as he tried to get the tank out of reach from a shirtless Brooklyn. A few cameras here and there, multiple shouts, and a lot of staring came, but Brooklyn was determined to get her tank back.

"Give it back, Jackass!" Brooklyn screamed and eventually ended up sitting on Jack's shoulders.

"No, thanks," Jack smirked. He started walking to All Time Low's tent, Brooklyn still on him.

"Um," Zack raised his eyebrows at the sight.

"Zack, be a sweetheart and make Jack give me my tank back." Brooklyn pouted, battering her long eyelashes to him.

He laughed. "I like you better without a shirt, so, no."

"Zack!" Brooklyn whined.

The bassist chuckled and walked away, engaging himself to a conversation with Rian.

"Jack," Brooklyn whined, ignoring the growing crowd near them. "I have to go to sound check or else James will kill me."

"Your boyfriend is not going to kill you." Jack rolled his eyes. He sounded a little colder than he intended to and noticed Brooklyn tense. "Okay, here. I'll give you back your shirt and bring you to sound check."

"Can you carry me there?" Brooklyn groaned, putting on her tank.

"Fine," Jack offered a small chuckle.

They walked through the grounds, Brooklyn playing with the dyed parts of Jack's hair. Jack was thankful that no one stopped them to ask for autographs and the like; Brooklyn could be pretty light, but his shoulders needed some rest, too. They reached the stage and Brooklyn hopped off Jack's back right away. Three people were standing above them, all surprised to see the two together.

"Where's Michael?" Brooklyn asked, getting on stage.

"Bitching," James gave her a knowing look, putting the guitar strap around Brooklyn.

"Hey, um, I'll see you later?" Brooklyn looked at Jack awkwardly.

"Uh, yeah. Have fun, good luck." He smiled and gave a small wave at the rest before walking back to their tent.

"You were with him?" James said when Jack was out of earshot.

Brooklyn shrugged and played a riff. "Well, yeah."

"What happened to you hating him?" Luke asked from the other end of the stage.

"I still do," Brooklyn said simply, tuning her guitar. "Where the fuck is Michael?"

"Oh, we can call him." Evan offered, standing up from his drum set. He got his phone from one of the amplifiers and handed it over to Brooklyn.

"Mike," Brooklyn shouted to receiver once the moment he picked up. "Get your ass over here, faggot."

"Interesting choice of words." James chuckled.

Brooklyn gave him a grin and threw Evan's phone back to him.

Kids started gathering around the stage, causing the four to get confused.

"This is a sound check, you know?" Luke laughed at the microphone before him, reminding the kids.

Michael then came running on the stage, his bass around him. "Let's go?"

They all nodded and started playing as more kids gathered to watch.

"What the fuck, we're not having a set." Brooklyn laughed in the middle of the song, not really bothering about the fact that James was still singing.

James chuckled as he sang through the last verse, throwing a playful wink at a girl in the first row who nearly fainted due to James's actions.

"Bitch, James is mine!" Luke shouted, attacking James right after the song finished.

--

Brooklyn stepped to the side of the stage and was embraced right away by Garrett. His breath felt hot on Brooklyn's neck as he chuckled lightly through her hair.

"How was it?" Brooklyn whispered to his ear, still catching her breath.

"Very, very amazing." Garrett whispered back genuinely. "Just like you."
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU GUYS I'M BACK!!

I watched Mean Girls while doing this.

Anyway, no one kills me for the super duper late update oops.

Keep the comments coming! :)