Sequel: Our Other World

Take Me To Another World

Leaving

I woke the next morning to my phone practically exploding on my bedside table from texts from Harry.

'Why?' It said.
'Why what? x' I replied.
'You where with him. You sat at the end of your garden talking and laughing.'
'Yeah...Harry what else have you seen??'
'Oh I don't know. You in town with him. Walking round mothercare and some other shops. And you hugging him and guess what?'
'Harry, I'm sorry, but you don't know what happened!'
'You kissing him!'
'Harry! Pick up your phone! I'm trying to tell you what happened!'
'I don't want to hear you feed lies into my head. I know I'll just believe them like I did last time! And why couldn't you just tell me?'
'Tell you what?'
'Why couldn't you tell me you were pregnant! How many toys and baby grows do you need? You even got a car seat!'
'Wait...WHAT? You thought I was pregnant with your kid??'
'Well, I don't know, is it mine? Or is it Zac's?'
'That's insane! I'm not pregnant! That was all for Ty and Jess! I told you last night that she was pregnant!'
'Why would you get them so much?'
'Oh, I don't know, because he's my brother!!'
'Oh yeah, that's another thing I saw. You were walking round with him, with his hand on your back'
'I shoved him off how many times, I swear!'
'pfft!'
'Harry, he's a shit stirrer! I told him to stop it! I told him I'd walk and he dragged me to the car!'
'I don't want to hear it Tia.'
'I'm coming back NOW. meet me at the station. We NEED to talk!'
'I don't want to talk! Don't bother coming back! Stay with Zac! It's obviously what you want!'
'No it's not what I want! I'm coming back and you had better meet me there! You don't know half the story!'

With yet more tears stinging my eyes I showered, dressed, packed my bag and stumbled down stairs.
'Dad! I need you to take me to the station! Now!' I cried out.
'Why?' he blundered.
'It's Harry! He saw pictures of the party and I don't know how anyone took them! He saw pictures of us around town getting Ty and Jess's baby stuff! I need to get back!'

He drove me to the station and I got on the earliest train. I was back in Central London within four hours, by two 'o' clock. I ran onto the platform and saw Harry with a look of stone on his face.
'Harry!' I cried out. He stared walking off the platform as quickly as possible. I followed him and we drove home.
'Harry, talk to me! Please!' I begged. He dragged my bag out of the car and shoved it through the door.
'Harry! Just say something!'
'Alright then, I'll say something! Why did you lie to me? If you were seeing Zac, you should have told me instead of being found out, keeping secrets, lying to me, then being found out again!' he shouted, with tears glinting in his eyes.
'I'm so, so sorry! You know that I was, like, fourteen in the photo's in the interview! And the new ones, let me explain! He was on the hammock, I ... I went to talk to him because...He was the one that gave the press the photo's in the first place, and we argued in front of everyone and he kissed me, and hugged me because he still had feelings for me! And he wanted to prove that he could do that now when he acted like he couldn't when we broke up! And he tried to hold my hand but I slapped him before he could! I know I should have done something sooner, but I was in shock! And I told him I'd walk...or...or take the bus but he said no and he dragged me to the car and drove me, and I couldn't get rid of him and I told him so much to get off me and leave me alone but he just wouldn't!' I sobbed, with tears streaming down my face.
'You expect me to but that? You honestly expect me to believe that?' he yelled, with tears running down his cheeks.
'Yes! Because it's the truth!' I begged, making to grab his hand. He threw me off and turned to look out of the window. 'Ask my mum! Ask my dad! Ask Ty or Jess! They won't be able to tell you about the photo's or the day to town, because they don't know! But they'll be able to tell you about the 'welcome home' party!'
'How long have you been seeing Zac for?' he asked in a shaking voice.
'I haven't! That's just it! I haven't!' I wept.
'What has he got that I haven't? Eh? Is it because when I'm on tour he's there? I have tried so hard for you Tia! I have tried so hard! I really loved you!' he turned on his heel to face me, and I looked into those tear-filled green eyes that melted me.
'Loved? Loved? What? Do you -' I stammered.
'Well, I don't know anymore! Do you love me?'
'Yes! Yes I do! Harry, I love you so much! You have no idea how much I've hated Zac since I found out about the pictures! And I've just despised him since the other night! Harry, where are you going? Harry!' I ran after him up the stairs and followed him into the bedroom. My head was swimming.
'What are you doing?' I asked as he pulled a case out from under the bed and started stuffing his clothes and grooming products into it.
'Harry, no, don't go! Don't go don't leave me! No! Please! Please! I promise you! I'm telling the truth!' I stood with my back against the wall crying my heart out. He did up the case within ten minutes and marched out of the room, dragging the case downstairs.
'Harry no! We can sort this! We can!' I stammered. He walked over to me with a tear stained face, crying slightly himself.
'No. I don't think we can,' he shook.
'Don't be so stupid! Of course we can! Just listen to me!' but he carried on shaking his head and looked down at me as I reached out and grabbed both of his hands in mine.
'Where will you go? Don't leave! Please don't leave!' I cried, placing my head on his chest. I felt his chest shake as he took a deep breath in.
'I'll go to Louis's. I have to go,' he said.
'No! You don't!' but this time he nodded. He looked down into my eyes and kissed me for what would probably be the last time on the forehead. He picked up the case and threw it in the car. He got in and drove away. I stood watching him out of the window crying my eyes out. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't accept it. He'd gone! And it wasn't likely that he'd come back. I took out my phone and started calling him repetitively, but he wouldn't answer. What had I done? Why did it have to be like that? But what had I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please xx