Sequel: Our Other World

Take Me To Another World

"Fun"

'Tia. Come here!'

Harry was calling me from upstairs. I ran up to see what the matter was.
'What's wrong?' I asked, coming to a abrupt halt at the door to the bathroom. In his hand were my hair straighteners. I took one look from them to him and felt amused, yet confused.
'Just trying a new look,' he said.
'Yeah sure you are,' I said. I took the straighteners from him and placed the on the shelf. I then flicked the switch on the wall. I took another look at him and burst into laughter. The top layer of his hair had been straightened, but rather badly, and it flicked out because of all the curls underneath and at the back trying to break through. He smiled at my happiness. I stepped closer to him and raised my hands. I ran them through his hair, messing it up and flicking it until it was near enough the same as it was before. He un-scrunched his face and looked at me.
'Much better,' I said, wrapping my arms around him and placing my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me in a huge hug.

'What do you want to do?' he said. 'I don't want to stay here at the minute. Want to go for a walk?'
'Alright. We could go down to the park, sit by the pond.' I suggested. He nodded his approval and flipped his hair before strolling down the stairs to put on his shoes. I looked in the mirror and slid my hair from my back to the other side of my neck. I took my lip gloss off the shelf and put some of that and mascara on before following Harry. I walked into the back room and took my shoes off the rack.

Harry was waiting at the door, and opened it for me as I walked up to him with the keys in his hand. When he'd closed the door, he took my hand and we walked down the road, through the park gates and sat next to the large pond in the middle of the park. The sun was setting, so it there was an orange/pink glow to the park. We lay back looking at the clouds, still holding hands. We spent some time just lying there together, watching the sun slowly begin to fade. I sat up. On the opposite side of the pond where a pair of people, about 15, kissing in a way that almost looked like they were trying to eat each others faces. I smiled at them and Harry looked up to see what I was smiling at.

'Hope we don't look like that!' he grinned.
'Bit enthusiastic aren't they? I couldn't quite tell if they were showing public signs of affection or cannibalism at first,' I said, tilting my head slightly to the side.
'Why are you wearing make-up?' Harry asked.
'It's not like it's much. It's just a bit of lippi and mascara,' I said.
'It's still make-up. You don't need it. You're perfect without it,' he argued. He turned my head to face him again and held my chin. He got a tissue out of his pocket and wiped the lip gloss off.
'I won't do the eyes now. You need wipes for that,' he said and I nodded. I lay back onto the grass and stared at the sky slowly becoming night. Harry lay back too, and put his arm around me.
'I love you,' I said to him. He may annoy me by always moaning about make-up, but in every other way he was perfect.
He smiled and turned to me. 'I love you too,' and he planted another kiss on my lips.

Back at home, we sat on the sofa. I was sitting on his lap, kissing him lightly, softly. I was tracing the tattoo on the back of his neck as he traced all sorts of shapes on my back. The zip slipped down, and his belt came undone. We were kissing ever more passionately, our breathing getting ragged. As I pulled his shirt over his head to reveal his muscular torso, he lifted me out of my summer dress. His jeans slipped to the floor and he knelt next to me. My hands felt his back, neck and six-pack as his felt my sides, stomach and thighs. He broke the kisses and started on my neck again. He began to sing softly into my ear;

‘I’ll lift you up, I’ll never stop, You know I’ll take you to another world’

I giggled slightly and whispered back 'Yes please!'

Within the next 10 minutes the underwear was off and we were working with each other full sync. Little gasps and moans kept escaping my mouth, as they did Harry's. Laughs and sighs of enjoyment along with uneven breath filled the room. I pushed him onto his back and leant over him. I kissed his forehead, cheek, neck, chest and stomach softly and passionately. He sat up, and I slid onto his lap. A wince of delight escaped me as he entered me. At first it hurt, but felt good. As he swayed me back and forth and lifted me up and back down, we got into a sort of beat. We became one.

'Augh! Shit!' I breathed. He started kissing me again as he laid me back. He thrust in and pulled out several times. Slowly at first but then got faster and faster.

'Oh God! Augh shit!' he moaned as he came. I let out a small squeal of delight. I had a feeling building up in my stomach and chest. A fluttering feeling in my heart and down below. I tensed up and I sank my nails into him as I clutched his back and bucked. I let out screams of delight as he carried on kissing my neck.

'Holy Crap! Oh my God! Ahh!' I screamed out. I felt like the orgasm was the best thing I'd ever experienced yet too much at the same time.

We carried on for about an hour before fetching a blanket and cuddling underneath it together while watching TV with my body pressed against his. It was almost midnight. Pressed up to him, feeling a warm, fuzzy feeling, I drifted into a beautiful sleep.