Sequel: Our Other World

Take Me To Another World

The Newspaper

I woke up in the morning to find that Harry wasn't by my side. I was covered in the blanket, curled up at the end of the sofa. I swung my legs to the floor and stood up. I picked up the nearest things to me (Harry's t-shirt and my underwear) and threw them on. I walked out of the lounge and into the kitchen.

There was Harry, and I couldn't help but laugh. It wasn't unusual for me to see Harry with nothing on, as he often walked around the house naked, but what was unusual was to see him dancing round the kitchen, using the whisk as a microphone, miming along to David Guetta Titanium. I stood there leaning up against the door frame laughing as he placed the whisk on the table, walked over to me and held my hands in his.
'Good morning,' he smiled.
'Morning,' I said, still recovering from the hilarious sight that I had just seen. He laughed a little.
'I'm sure you've seen funnier things than that,' he said.
'Oh yeah, but not in a long while. Should have recorded that on my phone!'

He gave me a hug and, still holding my hand, guided me over to the table. He pulled out a chair ad waited for me to sit on it before pushing me closer to the table. He went over to the kitchen side and bought back two plates. It wasn't cereal and it wasn't toast.
'You're breakfast madam, a pancake with fruit and a coffee,' he said in a mock-pompous tone.
'Why thank you kind sir! And congratulations on successfully not burning the kitchen down,' I said in the same mock-tone.

He usually couldn't cook. He usually needed someone there to help him, to make sure that he didn't make the house catch fire. This time, however, he had no help at all and had made one of my favourite breakfasts without burning anything.
'We've got an interview today. It's live. You could come if you wanted? Or you could go out and do what you want without me hovering over your shoulder the whole time. Whatever you want to do, I don't mind,' he told.
'Don't mind. I don't want to just be there. I'll go if Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie are going. I won't seem weird then,' I replied.
'I know that Danielle is coming, not sure about the others,' he said.
'Alright, I'll come then,' I agreed, and carried on with my breakfast.

Once we had finished we headed upstairs to get showered and dressed, ready for the interview. When I'd done, I wondered down the stairs, cleaning all of the mess up. Harry came downstairs a few minutes later.
'Look at me,' he said.
'Why?' I asked, turning around.
'Hm. That's not as bad as I thought,' he was confusing me.
'What are you on about?' I wondered.
'I saw your make-up shelf was rearranged. It looked like you had all sorts on. But no, your not, which is good,' he grinned.
'Do you do it to purposely annoy me? It's just make-up! You know, blush, mascara, lip-stick and a teensy bit of eyeshadow. Nothing much. I haven't touched my foundation in ages thanks to you. Or my eyeliner,' I told him.
'That's a good thing,' he called to me over his shoulder, as he walked into the hall to get his shoes.

As he came back into the room, I realised something.
'I think I'm going to go and get changed,' I announced. Harry looked up and had a puzzled expression on his face.
'Why...' he began.
'Look in the mirror behind you. You're wearing a white t-shirt, light brown trousers and converse. I'm wearing my light brown chinos and a white shirt. It looks like I'm trying to dress like you. That's not really a good thing,' I explained.
'I don't care, and nobody else should. Come on, we've got to go and meet the boys. Hop in the car,' he said, walking through the hall to hold to hold the door open for me. As I walked down the hall, I grabbed my jacket off the hook and went to stand by the car. It was 11am. The interview was live on TV at 5pm. I always thought it was stupid leaving so early, but I knew why it had to be done.

Outside the studio we saw all the others waiting for us. As Harry went to park Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam all waved through the window. I smiled at them but Harry didn't see. He was too bust concentrating on his driving. Once we'd finally parked, we got out of the car and said hi to the others. I gave them all a hug.
'I thought Danielle was supposed to be here?' Harry asked Liam.
'Turns out she couldn't make it,' Liam replied. Damn, I thought. We walked through the studio to the set where we were supposed to be. The boys got dragged to hair and make-up to be fixed up before the show. I was left to hover backstage playing on my phone, and checking my Facebook and Twitter.

Suddenly, a small thud with a big thud behind it sounded, as a newspaper was thrown down next to me. I slowly looked up to see a furious face glaring down at me.
'May I help you?' I said, trying to seem innocent but secretly annoyed that she'd just slammed a newspaper next to me and made me die on Temple Run.
'What's that then? Huh? That why you like going to home so much, eh? Don't look so confused, go on, read it!' she stormed. I stared at her bemused and then glanced at the paper. I wouldn't have looked at it for a second longer if I hadn't seen my face in several photo's at the top and side of the page - with my ex. There was one I'd once had as my profile picture. We were sitting on the swing in the local park smiling at the camera. My long hair was swept to one side and I was sitting on his lap who had his arms around me. I didn't know how they'd got that photo, or any of the others, but it took me by surprise. There was a headline at the top of the page that read;

Harry's Not Got That One Thing

I was in shock. I unfolded the newspaper and read;

'Teen heart-throb, Harry Styles (18) could be having his heart broken by his current girlfriend Tia Headland (18), or could she soon become his ex? Recent pictures of Tia and her ex-boyfriend, Zac (19) have been leaked over the internet. They had had a long term relationship that lasted about three years. Only within the past year had they split. An insider said:

'Tia and Zac had always been close, even when they were kids. When they were a couple they were mad for each other, and when they broke up, they were too upset to talk for a while. Soon after, though, they were talking again, as if none of it had ever happened, as if everything was back to the way it was.'

These pictures show that on a recent trip back home, she was spending a lot of time with her ex, and rumor has it that she will soon be going back for more'

I stood stock still. Yes, I'd seen him the last time I'd gone back. Yes, I was planning to visit home again soon. No, the pictures weren't recent. Hardly any of the article was true, and as for the insider, what a bitch! But what if Harry saw it and didn't believe a word I said? What if I lost him forever? I couldn't let that happen. I looked up into that expectant, fuming face.