The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Reporting back to Pein

“So basically Yugito Nii is in the land of Lightning.”

“Oh is she now?” I nodded and Pein frowned.

“Well I’m not going to send you on another mission just yet. I’ll send Itachi and Kisame to do this one.”

“You two are going to get the next three days off.” He said suddenly.

Whoa! That was more than I usually got.

“Thanks,” Miyuki and I said.

We left Pein’s office and headed towards her room to celebrate.When we entered Miyuki’s room she closed the door behind her and came up to me.

“I’m so happy we’re off for the next three days!” She said to me her eyes shining.

“I know it is awesome sweetie! Pein’s never this lenient.”

She nodded boisterously and I smiled fondly at her.

“We have to celebrate!” She cried out her eyes shining.

I laughed, “Okay and what would you like to do to celebrate?”

“Let’s throw a party for all the Akatsuki! We’ll have sake, games, and it’ll be so much fun!”

“Sounds good,” I replied.

“But first,” I said making Miyuki wrap her arms around me.

She looked surprised and started to pout.

“Don’t control me, I don’t like it.”

“Oh. I’m sorry,” I replied and made her arms go back down to her sides.

She sighed then said, “If you wanted to make out all you had to do was tell me.”

I cast my eyes down, “I-I’m sorry. I got a little excited about us being alone and I wanted to seize it before anything else happened.”

Miyuki ran a hand through that beautiful pink hair of hers.

“That’s fine, but I hate it when you control me. It makes me feel helpless and weak.”

I walked up to her, “I’m sorry I won’t do it again.”

“Thank you baby,” she said and then pushed herself onto me.

I was so surprised that I didn’t react at all at first. Then I began kissing her with a crazed fervor. She was slowly backing me up into the wall. I hit it and she started kissing me roughly. I couldn’t help but be turned on as she stroked my face and kissed me. My hands were still at my waist so I wrapped them around her. She moaned in my mouth then and I snaked my tongue in her mouth.

I wrestled with her tongue and beat her but she didn’t seem to mind one bit. Kissing Miyuki was always pleasurable and I always found myself wanting more but I knew she didn’t want to go much further than this. So I just kissed her and controlled my wants.

“Hey Sasori my man!” I heard Deidara say.

I heard him step more into my room and give out a gasp.

“Sorry!” He replied quickly and left with a swift exit.

We continued kissing for a while then Miyuki wanted to go tell the other Akatsuki members if they were interested in our party.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! :D