The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Inviting people

“Kisame!!”

I yelled at the blue man walking to the kitchen. He turned around startled to see me.

Coming up next to me he said, “Yes? What is it?”

Oh my. He was rather tall now that he was standing so close to me. I knew he was close to 7 ft. which would make him about 2 ft. taller than me roughly. I was only 4’10 so he looked freakishly tall.

“Would you like to come and party with us at 8? We’re having it in the living room area here.”

“Who's going to your party?” He asked.

I gestured to Sasori standing next to me.

“I’m inviting all of the other Akatsuki members as well.

So it won’t just be us three.”

Kisame nodded, “Will there be sake?”

I laughed, “But of course!”

“They’ll also be games,” I replied to his eager face.

“All right I’m in,” he said.

“Could you tell Itachi about it too?” I asked sweetly.

“No problem,” he said and started heading back to the kitchen.

“Hey Miyuki, hmm.” Deidara said as Sasori and I approached him and Eya outside of his room.

“Hi Dei, Eya. Would you be interested in attending our party tonight at 8? We’re having it in the living room area here.”

Deidara smiled, “Sure but who else is going?”

“We’re inviting everyone in the Akatsuki!” I cried out excited.

Sasori smirked, “As I’m sure you can tell Deidara, Miyuki’s a little excited about this.”

Deidara chuckled, “Oh. I could tell.”

Eya giggled and said, “I’d love to come too.”

“Awesome, well we’re off to invite the others!” I said grabbing one of Sasori’s hands and pulling him along.

“Those two are so cute,” Eya giggled as we walked off.

I knocked on Hidan’s door and waited. He appeared a minute later, looking annoyed.

“You were interrupting my praying to Jashin.”

“My bad. But I thought you’d be interested in partying with us tonight at 8 in the living room area.”

Hidan’s face went from irritated to intrigued. “Is there going to be sake?”

I laughed, “Yes.”

Hidan grinned, “Damn straight I’ll be there.”

“Tell Kakuzu about it will you?” I said.

He nodded and shut his door.

“Tobi!!” I yelled as I saw him walking to his room.

He turned around and saw us. “Hi hi!!”

He replied waving. “Tobi, would you like to come and party with us at 8? We’re holding the party in the living room area.”

Tobi’s voice got higher and squeakier, “Tobi would love to!!”

I grinned and said, “All right see you later then!”

“Bye bye!” He replied and we walked off.

“So you’re inviting me and Pein to your party tonight?”

I nodded exuberantly. Konan’s eyes twinkled, “All right I’m in. Let me just go and tell Pein.”

She walked off, her hips swaying and I went off to look for Zetsu. Zetsu was feeding his carnivorous plant when I asked him if he was interested in coming to our party.

He looked up and his white side said, “I suppose so.”

The black side of face said in a heated voice, “No way! I’m not going to a silly party with these dumb members!”

I gulped, “Do you like sake?”

“Not really,” his white side replied.

“Hell yeah! This girl is smarter than she looks! Will there be sake Miyuki?”

I laughed, “But of course. So are you in?”

“Of course!” “No! Drinking isn’t good for us!! It makes us go crazy!”

“Shut up pansy! I want to drink sake!”

The faces argued with each other for a while before I said, “They’re be games too.”

“I like games!” His white side said.

“All right you get your games, I get my sake and we’ll be fine.”

I giggled and both sides said, “We’re in.”

We left and Sasori and I went to get the supplies needed for the party.