The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

It hurts

~Sasori's P.O.V.~

It hurt so much to break up with Miyuki but it had to be done. I couldn’t trust myself anymore. I couldn’t believe I had tried to rape Miyuki because bottom line that’s what it was. Rape, no ifs buts or ands about it. I had ran away after I had broken up with her, too much of a coward to see any more of her tears.

I was such an idiot. I wasn’t an alcoholic. Hell I didn’t even like sake that much. Why did I have to drink so much? I was happy that was why and I didn’t want anything to take that away from me. But I had selfishly done just that. I had broken Miyuki’s heart and mine in the process.

I had never hurt this way before, not even when I was human. Daggers dug into my heart threatening to kill me. I couldn’t cry but somehow I ended up feeling awful, spent and worn out as if I had been crying.

The next morning Deidara came by my room. I didn’t know it was him until I had opened my door and saw him standing out there.

“What is it Dei?” I asked groggily.

He sighed and asked if he could come in. I opened my door wider and let him in.

He walked in and I shut the door behind him. “Miyuki’s been crying a lot Sasori.”

I stiffened and tried not to let any emotion come through. “I can’t hurt her anymore Dei, I hope you understand.”

Deidara’s face hardened, “That’s a crappy excuse, hmm."

I felt shocked at his venom, Deidara was never like this. He was acting so cold and so pissed off.

“I-I refuse to get back with her!! I’ll just hurt her again!”

“Sasori, everyone hurts the ones they love but we apologize and go on with our lives, hmm.”

His words hit me full force but I refused to be swayed.

“I can’t Dei. I just can’t,” I replied sadly.

“Fine be a fucking douche,” he said his voice dripping with anger and hatred. He walked out of my room and slammed my door. I stared at it, surprised.

Deidara had never cussed me out like that. I felt awful again, like I had never felt before. I sighed and went back to feeling horrible.