The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Shutting Her Out of My Life

~Still Sasori's P.O.V.~

I was assigned a mission with Miyuki but I told Pein I wanted to do it alone.

“Why? I thought you wanted a partner.”

I shook my head, “I’m done. I don’t want to be her partner anymore.”

“Did anything happen?”

I sighed, “Yes but I hope you’ll respect it when I tell you I won’t talk about it.”

Pein nodded and let me have the mission on my own.

The next couple of days were torture. I couldn’t leave my room without Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, and Eya giving me cold looks. Everyone else didn’t seem to know about what I had done but Miyuki and Eya’s close friends did. As for Miyuki, well I hadn’t seen her for three days now. My heart was a wreck, my missions were done sloppily and even Pein noticed.

He confronted me on it one day but I told him I wouldn’t talk. He sighed and eventually stopped giving me missions. He knew something was up but he didn’t know what. In my spare time I would draw Miyuki’s face in sketch books and doodle her name in notepads. My heart hurt so much that I thought I would die.

But I knew I was immortal and that meant I couldn’t die by normal means. I was so depressed the next couple of days. I didn’t leave my room except to eat when I felt the urge. I felt like a leper to everyone and I’m sure that’s how I looked to them.

The following day Eya came to see me.

“Sasori, you’re making a mistake. Miyuki is a mess. She can’t stop thinking about you and you’re hurting her worse.”

“Shut up!! I know what I’m doing!” I said angrily.

But in reality I had no clue how much hurt Miyuki was feeling.

“You’re a selfish dick Sasori!” Eya said after she had failed to get through to me.

She slammed my door shut and for the hundredth time that week I felt like crap, like someone had hit me with a rather large truck.

On the fifth day I felt so horrible, so beat up that I didn’t realize my door slammed open. I was then thrust into the air and held captive there by none other than Itachi.

“How dare you! You fucking bastard!!” He said as he dangled me in the air.

“You’ve not only hurt Miyuki but you’re hurting Eya!! I won’t accept this anymore!! Either you leave the Akatsuki for good or you make up with Miyuki!”

I shrugged, “I-I’m hurting too! More than you could ever know!”

Itachi’s eyes narrowed, “If that were true you wouldn’t keep distancing yourself from Miyuki. Now go apologize and get back with her!”

He shook me like a ragdoll. I shook my head and disgusted with me he dropped me to the floor with a hard thud.

“Kisame this idiot isn’t listening to anyone, what am I supposed to do?”

Kisame sighed and walked in. “Leave him alone Itachi, if he doesn’t do anything in two days we’ll kill him, it’s as simple as that.”

Itachi nodded and the two of them left. They were going to kill me? I couldn’t accept that. That would be the last straw for Miyuki. She would snap and who knows what would happen? I had to make up with her and now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have you ever shut someone out of your life, because you thought it was the "right" thing to do?