The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Dating

I woke up next to a certain red head the next morning. I flushed when I saw his sleeping body. He looked so cute!! A minute later, of me staring at Sasori I saw him stir. He woke up groggy.

“Hey, baby.” He replied when he saw me lying next to him.

“Hey sugar,” I replied and was rewarded by a sexy smile.

“How’d you sleep?” He asked, sitting up.

The truth had been I had slept very well, better than I had ever slept.

I told him, “Really well.”

He flashed a smile at me, “That’s good.”

“So want to get breakfast?” I asked.

He nodded, his bob of red hair bouncing in time with his nod. I got up and went over to put on my cloak. I heard him get out of the bed as well and put on his cloak. I turned to him once I was dressed.

“Ready?” He asked a red eyebrow arched.

I nodded and we headed out for the kitchen. When we entered the kitchen, holding hands, Deidara nearly fell out of his chair.

“Something wrong, Dei?” Sasori asked chuckling.

We sat down next to him and Eya and he pounced on us.

“So you told him?” Deidara asked immediately.

I nodded shyly.

“She had to have baby, look at the way Sasori is acting,” Eya replied.

Deidara laughed, “You’re right, I’ve never seen him look quite this happy before.”

I giggled and turned to Sasori, “I make you happy?”

He nodded and then picked me up. I let out a gasp as he put me on his lap. I fit perfectly on him. Deidara chuckled seeing the red blush on my face. Eya just smiled my way and scooped up a spoonful of cereal and ate it.
We finished eating and were headed back to Sasori’s room when Deidara stopped us.

“Boss said to see him for a mission Sasori.”

Sasori groaned, and I frowned.

Deidara held his hands up in front of him, “Don’t blame me dude it’s Pein who keeps giving you these missions.”

Sasori nodded sadly, “Yeah I know.”

He let go of my hand, “I’ll be back later Miyuki.”

I felt sad too but I tried to keep the gloom out of my face. Sasori saw it though and leaned in to give me a quick kiss. He pulled away and smiled forlornly at me. He walked away then and Deidara and Eya turned to me.

“Would you like us to keep you company while your boyfriend is gone?” She asked me.

I nodded and we started heading to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!! Enjoy! :D