The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Gaara's words

“Here’s the money boss,” I said tossing the reward on top of Pein’s desk.

He nodded, seeming pleased. “How was the mission?” He asked.

“It went fine thanks for asking,” Miyuki replied.

“Except..” Miyuki said trailing off.

“Except what?” Pein questioned an eyebrow arched.

I sighed, “I ran into my ex-girlfriend, Temari and she had to be the biggest bitch ever. We ended up fighting and I won but she breathed in some of my poison so I had to take her back to her brother, the Kazekage.”

Pein nodded, “That sucks. Well I’ll see you two later. Thanks.”

We left then and I started heading to Eya’s room.

“Where are we going Sasori?” Miyuki asked.

“Eya’s room. I need to tell her what Gaara said.”

“Oh right,” she replied and walked beside me.

“Eya, you in there?” I asked knocking on her door.

I heard shuffling around her room before the door was opened. “Yeah what’s up?” She said popping her head out.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” I said.

She nodded and opened her door wider. We walked in and I saw Deidara sitting on her bed.

“Hey Sasori, hmm.” I nodded in his direction and heard the door close behind us.

Eya sat down on her bed, and looked at me expectantly.

“First of all Gaara says hi.” I watched Eya’s eyes widen and her body arch closer to mine in anticipation. “He also says he wants you to know he’ll always be your friend.”

Eya’s eyes began to water and I watched as Deidara pulled her in for a hug. She sobbed softly. After she had cried for a little bit she turned to look at me, “Thank you Sasori. It means a lot to me that you would tell me what Gaara had to say.”

I nodded, “No problem.”