The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

What if it wasn’t just a Nightmare?

What if dreams aren’t merely figments of our imagination? What if they hold some truth and it’s up to us to unbury their secrets? These thoughts raced through my head as I sat with Miyuki and Eya. They were shaking and looked scared. I couldn’t blame them, because my nightmare had come true.

It all started a week after Miyuki and Eya’s art off. I was heading to the kitchen when I heard a shrill scream. I jumped, that had sounded like Miyuki, I thought with a rush. Turning on my heel, I ran in the direction of the scream.

What I encountered next caused me to shake and quiver. Miyuki was pinned down by the snake jinjuriki, the eight tailed beast. What was going on I thought with a start. This couldn’t be real I thought with a panic. I summoned my mother and father puppets and attacked the jinjuriki. It let go of Miyuki but it was far from defeated. Hissing it slithered at me.

I let out a gasp and countered its tail swipe with my puppets. It was strong I thought fear entering my body. Glancing down at Miyuki, I saw she was unconscious now and bleeding profusely. I knew I had to get her medical attention or she would die. Running past the snake beast I put my puppets up and carried Miyuki in my arms.

As I ran the beast chased after me. I cursed and quickened the pace. When I had almost made it to the exit what I saw stopped me in my tracks. Deidara and Eya were battling two other jinjuriki. This time though all of the other Akatsuki members were defending them. The jinjuriki looked like it hadn’t been harmed at all, how was that possible?

Deidara caught my eye and said, “Is that Miyuki?”

I nodded and cried out, “What if she doesn’t make it Dei?”

Deidara looked surprised at my outburst but replied, “We’ll get her to the sand village. That’s the one place the Akatuski would be welcomed. Thanks to Eya, they don’t think we’re evil.”

Letting out a deep breath I responded, “Okay that’s good, but how are we supposed to get past these guys?”

Deidara frowned but then turned to Pein, “Boss can you hold these guys off while we go to Eya’s village? You can join us when you’re done.”

Pein nodded, “I’ll make sure they’re taken care of.”

With that Pein unleashed one of his jutsus and the tailed beasts became disoriented. The Akatuski, along with me, ran out of the hideout as fast as possible.

“Eya, where’s your village?” Itachi inquired.

“Deidara and Sasori know the way. They can lead teams to my village. I’ll go with you Itachi,” she responded.

Deidara wrapped Eya into a tight hug, “Be careful.”

Eya’s voice was teary, “I will, you too babe.”

They broke apart and Deidara summoned several of his clay birds.

“You guys can use my creations, hmm,” Deidara said jumping on one of his in a quick movement.

Itachi sighed and replied, “If it’ll get us there quicker I’ll do it.”

Eya smiled at Itachi and they hopped onto a different bird.

I jumped on a bird still holding Miyuki and Kisame joined me.

The other Akatsuki paired up on the birds and before they took off Deidara said, “My birds know the way because I’m controlling them, so don’t worry about getting lost. If something happens send Sasori or me a ninja bird with a message attached.”

Everyone nodded and with that we took off.

The ride to the sand village was quiet. I wasn’t sure why Kisame wasn’t talking. He usually had something to say, but now he was stoic.

“Is she going to be alright?” He said finally breaking the silence.

I glanced down at Miyuki and frowned, her blood had dried and it had stopped bleeding but I wasn’t sure.

“I-I honestly don’t know,” I said my eyes hidden in my blood red hair.

Kisame said, “Hey don’t blame yourself. How were you supposed to know this was going to happen?”

That did it, I began to sob.

Kisame panicked, “What did I say?”

I sniffed and wiped at my eyes, “I knew this was going to happen.”

“Wait, what?” Kisame replied confused.

My chest constricted as I said the next words, “I had a nightmare that showed me all of this happening. The thing is I thought it was just that a nightmare, but it’s real.”

Kisame frowned, “Well that may be true but you couldn’t possibly know when it was going to take place. Plus a lot of us think our dreams are just dreams. I wouldn’t be this hard on yourself.”

Kisame’s words had shocked me. I thought he was still mad at me for hurting Miyuki. “Why are you being so nice to me?” I asked not trusting it.

He sighed, “Sasori you’re my friend and a fellow Akatsuki. I know when something’s bothering you even if you think I buy that phony mask you wear when times are rough.”

My eyes widened, “How did you know I was wearing a mask?”

Kisame laughed, “All of us wear masks, they come in different shapes and colors but they basically all do the same job.”

“What would that be?” I asked arching an eyebrow.

“They keep others out,” he said surprising me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, so you guys thought Sasori's nightmare was nothing, that it was only worry about the ones he loved dying? Oh you poor guys, you were mistaken. Sasori's nightmare was real and its unfolding as I write this!