The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Sasori's Nightmare

~Sasori's Nightmare~

Water dripped from my body as I got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went over to the counter to get my clothes. I took my towel off after I had dried off and dressed. As I was exiting my room I heard a shrill shriek. I jumped at the sound. It sounded like someone I knew. I grabbed a puppet and ran outside. Running out into the hallway I ran towards the noise. It wasn’t until I got to the middle of the hallway that I saw the horrific scene. There was blood splattered everywhere and all of the souls of the dearly departed jinkuriki were attacking the members of the Akatsuki. I cried out as a snake jinjuriki, the eight tailed beast, went to attack Miyuki; my precious Miyuki. I raced forward and attacked the jinjuriki before it could hurt her. The jinjuriki let out a groan and fell back. I saw Deidara attack a badger jinjuriki and Eya was attacking a turtle like demon. She was attacking it with her fire jutsu but it wasn’t affecting it in the slightest. She let out a cry as she was flung back against the wall. Deidara jumped and ran to her. He shielded her body as the turtle jinjuriki attacked again. This was a nightmare! I thought horrified. Pein was attacking Naruto, the nine tailed jinjuriki, but that was odd, we hadn’t killed and extracted his bijuu yet. Miyuki let out a cry as the eight tailed beast hit her. She went sprawling back onto the ground, and I ran to her. I picked her up but she was bleeding severely.

“Miyuki..” I said, my voice weak and cracking.

“Sasori, I’m not sure if I’m going to make it,” she replied and my face got a panicked look on it.

“Don’t say that!” I yelled my voice scared sounding.

She laughed sadly and then my dream shattered, red dripping on the edges of it.

I let out a loud yell, “NO!! Miyuki don’t die!”

~Morning~

I woke up in a sweat. What was that horrible nightmare about? I recalled the Akatsuki fighting the dearly departed jinjuriki and that Miyuki was going to die. I gulped, why did I have such a haunting nightmare? It’s as if it was a premonition but I knew that wasn’t right. The jinjuriki were dead except for the ones we still had to kill and the dead couldn’t kill you. What was I worrying about? Yet something in my gut told me to be wary. I got up put on my cloak and went to the kitchen.

When I arrived there I saw Deidara chatting to Eya cheerfully. Itachi and Kisame were talking loudly, and Konan was sitting with Pein. I made my way over to Miyuki who was sitting next to Deidara and Eya. I waved a greeting to everyone. I sat down and I still felt a haunted feeling gripping me. Miyuki looked at me suddenly worry in her eyes.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost, what’s wrong?” I sighed and shook my red hair.

“Nothing. It’ll just worry you,” I replied knowing that it would do just that.

“Tell me, please?” She inquired, her voice pleading with me.

Deidara looked at me then and said, “You do look pretty shaken up, hmm. What happened?”

I fidgeted under their gazes. Finally after two minutes of them staring at me I let out a sigh and explained my horrible nightmare to them.
After I had finished Deidara, Miyuki and Eya all looked at me flabbergasted.

“That sounds awful!” Eya said her voice shaking.

“I-I died?” Miyuki asked me her voice panicked sounding.

“I thought you died. I don’t know for sure,” I replied.

Miyuki looked petrified. “I hope it doesn’t come true, yeah.”

Deidara replied his voice terrified.

I nodded, “That’s my biggest worry.”

Eya shook her head, “It was just a nightmare. Nightmares never come true.”

“Let’s hope so,” I said cryptically.

Everyone gulped then and I could tell I had frightened them all. Way to go me I thought sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my! Will Sasori's nightmare come true?