The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Drawing

“Could I draw you?” She asked me suddenly.

I gave her a blank look and she became flustered, “I mean I understand if you don’t want me to draw you!”

I let out a chuckle, “Baby you can draw me anytime.”

I gave her a wink then and her face turned pink.

“Can I borrow your sketch pad?” She asked me.

“Sure,” I answered. I went over to my dresser and opened it.

I pulled out my sketch pad which was a deep green color like a forest. The pages were colored brown. I walked back to her and gave it to her. She stared at it transfixed.

“Um, what’s wrong?” I asked nervously.

“Nothing. It’s just your sketch pad is so unique! Like you!” She said happily.

I turned scarlet and went over to get a pencil for her. I returned and handed it to her.

“Thanks,” she replied.

I went over to my desk and brought my chair over to the middle of the room. I put it down and sat down on it, my body straddling the chair.

“Ready?” I asked as I got comfortable.

Miyuki glanced up, saw how I was sitting and immediately flushed.

“What?” I asked oblivious.

She laughed softly, “It’s just the way you’re sitting..”

I looked down at how I was sitting. Oh. This position might look sexy to her.

“Do you want me to sit in the chair normally?"

She looked into my eyes and said, “No. You look sexy in that pose.”

I chuckled and stayed the way I was sitting. “So are you ready to sketch me?”

She nodded, opened my sketch book, flipped to an empty page, gripped my pencil and started drawing. As she sketched me I couldn’t help but look at her and only her. My eyes didn’t roam around the room as I’m sure she thought they would do. They stayed transfixed on her. I watched as her small and delicate hand went wandering all over the page, stopping to look up at me and then start squiggling around the page again. I smiled at her on the occasion that she looked up at me and she always gave me a shy smile. Her movements were swift and smooth. I could tell she had a lot of experience in drawing because she didn’t have to look up as much as she had in the beginning so I knew she was on the shading portion of her drawing.

“Done!” She exclaimed and got up from where she was sitting.

She walked over to me and showed me her drawing. I gripped the sketch pad in my hand took a good look at her drawing and then another one. I was flabbergasted. This was amazing! I had never seen anyone draw with such detail, such skill.

“How is it?” Miyuki asked me, twirling a lock of pink hair in her hand.

I smiled at her and said, “It’s really good. I’ve never seen anyone draw this good when they were sketching a person.”

She turned ruddy and I knew I had embarrassed her.

“Don’t be embarrassed, it really is good.” I responded to her shyness.

Miyuki smiled at me and said, “You always know what to say Sasori.”

As she breathed my name I felt chills go up my spine. The way she said my name was so electrifying! I got up out of the chair and gave her a tight hug. She let out a gasp but wrapped her arms around me, making me feel good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Enjoy! :)