The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Dreams and finding out their meanings

That night I didn’t have any nightmares. Instead I had a surprisingly pleasant dream.

~Dream~

I was walking with Miyuki, her light pink hair swaying in the wind. We were walking in a forest. It was beautiful the light wasn’t overwhelming in fact it was filtered through the canopy above, making the ground dance with shadows. The air was fresh and tasted pure. Letting out a sigh I walked a bit longer in the beauty until we came upon a crystal clear lake. I walked up to it and bent down for a drink. I heard an unzipping sound then and Miyuki had stripped down to her Akatsuki fish net shirt and black pants. She kicked off her shoes and urged me to come in the water with her. After a little insisting I jumped in the lake with her. We had a water fight, laughing the entire time. Then we raced each other. I was faster but she wasn’t bad herself. My fish net shirt was now clinging to me like a second skin. Miyuki swam up to me and pulled me back to the shore. We lay in the sunlight, getting dry and just talking. She looked so gorgeous in just her fish net shirt and black jeans. I told her this and she got a rosy color in her cheeks. I laughed and kissed her. Cherry blossom petals fell then and they invaded the scene. My dream dissipated.

Miyuki's P.O.V.

What do dreams mean? I thought as I woke up that morning groggily. Sasori’s nightmare might mean something important but I had no clue as to what it meant. I dressed and put on my cloak wondering if we had a library here. I had never asked so I didn’t know. I had been here for a year, however. As I walked around searching for a library I saw Sasori walking ahead of me, his back to me.

“Sasori!!” I said and ran to him.

He looked behind and when he saw me his entire body looked at ease.

“Hey you,” he said fondly.

I smiled at him and asked him if we had a library here.

“We sure do, but why are you looking for it?”

“I’m thinking I should check out a book on interpreting dreams.”

Sasori cocked his head my way, “Why?”

“Well because your nightmare really scared me and I want to know what it could possibly mean.”

Sasori nodded, “I’ll show you. Follow me my dear.” He started walking ahead and I fell in step with him.

“Here we are,” Sasori said as we came to two red oak doors.

I nodded and opened them. They pushed inward and I walked in. I heard Sasori follow behind me. I stopped as soon as I had come in. There were spiraling staircases colored pink, green, blue, and purple. I saw a bunch of book shelves and tables with chairs where people could sit and read. I was amazed by everything.

“You like it?” Sasori asked his voice next to me.

I nodded, “It’s amazing!! I’ve never seen anything so beautiful!”

Sasori chuckled, “Yeah it is pretty impressive.”

I walked more in and a female voice greeted me.

“Hello Miyuki. Want to check out a book or two?”

I whipped around and found the source of the voice. It was Konan, the third girl in the Akatsuki, and Pein’s girlfriend.

“Yes!” I said and went over to her.

“Be warned, you have to do a lot of paper work.” Sasori said.

“Yeah it’s a pain, but once you do it you never have to do it again!”

Konan handed me a stack of papers and I nearly fell from the weight. Sasori picked some off the top and carried them to a table where we could do this. I put the paper work on the table, went back to Konan to ask for a pen, and then started on the mess.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Please comment and tell me your thoughts on this story. I'd love to know how I'm doing. Thanks! ~Halloweenlover~