The Sexy Puppeteer Has Captured My Heart

Deciphering Sasori's Nightmare

After two hours had passed I stretched my body and brought one stack of papers with me. Sasori helped me with the rest and I set them down at the desk Konan was at.

“Thank you,” she replied and handed me a card.

“Sign the back of it and you’ll be set.”

I nodded and got a sharpie, signed the back and stuck it in my back pocket.

“Could you tell me where the dream interpretation books are located?”

Konan smiled, “They’re upstairs, take the pink stair case. They should be on the second shelf.”

“Thanks!” I responded and started going up the pink stairs.

Sasori followed behind me and once I was up on the second floor I looked for the dream interpretation books.

“Hmm, Dreams 101, Understanding Your Dreams, The Unaware Sleeper.” “Which one sounds better, Sasori?” I asked turning to him.

He shrugged, “I’m not sure.”

I sighed and kept flipping through the books. I pulled out another one then with a light blue cover that had a dream catcher on the front and evil spirits getting caught in the dream catcher. Hmm this seemed promising. I looked at the title. “Dreams and the subconscious.” It sounded pretty good. I flipped the book to the back and started reading the summary of it.
Dreams are a parallel universe. One never knows what they mean by just examining them by themselves. This book, “Dreams and the subconscious” will help you understand your dreams, how to lucid dream, the importance of dream catchers and how dreams are an alternate reality.

Huh. That sounded pretty good.

“I think I’ve found the book I want to check out Sasori.”

He smiled at me, “Okay let’s go then.”

We went down the stairs and I checked out the book. We went back to my room and I was flipping through the pages when Sasori said something astonishing.

“I had a good dream last night. Looks like you did help me have a good dream,” he replied smiling.

“Really? What was it about?” Sasori told me and he got this dreamy look on his face.

After he finished describing it I was smiling.

“That sounded really cool. I’m glad you had such a good dream, baby.”

I went back to the book and looked up nightmares in the index. It was on page 330. I flipped to that page and read what it had to say.
Nightmares. They’re things that plague us at night and take us away from our peaceful and happy dreams. Nightmares cannot be controlled unless you are a lucid dreamer but even then it’s still hard. For nightmares take all of our insecurities and fears and manifest them into one horrible creature.

They mean a lot of different things. Look through the following pages and find out what your nightmares really mean.
I flipped to the page that was titled, “Death and Destruction.” I felt Sasori’s eyes on me as I looked at the page. I started reading.

What does it mean when a loved one dies in your dream? What does it mean when all chaos breaks loose? Well psychologists and sociologists have researched these types of dreams and have this to say. Psychologist 1: I think that when someone has one of these dreams it means they are afraid of losing that person. They love them so much that to part with them would be the death of them; hence the chaotic destruction happening in the nightmare. Psychologist 2: I believe that when someone dreams about death and destruction that their life is filled with stress and worry. They are so overwhelmed with life that they project these types of dreams in order to cope.

This was pretty interesting.

“Find anything out, babe?” Sasori asked bringing me out of my reverie.

I glanced up at him, “Yeah and I think I know why you had that nightmare.”

“Do tell,” he replied.

“Okay so I found out why you dreamt about me dying and all that destruction.”

Sasori nodded.

“It was because you’re in love and you’re afraid of losing that person. I also read that the destruction part is about all the stress and worry in your life. You had that nightmare to cope with your chaotic life.”

Sasori stared at me with those gorgeous reddish brown eyes of his for a moment.

“I think you’re right Miyuki,” he said.

“I mean that all does make sense. I love you and you were the one to die in my dream. And everything was chaotic because Pein keeps giving me really hard missions.” He smiled at me, a proud look on his face.

“You’re so smart, Miyuki.”

I turned pink and he just smirked at my embarrassment. Now that the mystery had been solved I knew Sasori would be able to sleep better. Things were certainly looking up.