Status: New story! :)

The Young and Restless

I can remember the conversation with Aimee like it was yesterday.
"Where'd you meet him?"
"Meet who? The dad?"
"No, Gnarles Barkley. Of course the dad, dumb shit!"
"...At a bar."
"A bar? Claire! You used your fake I.D. to get into a bar?!"
"Well that is generally what you use fake I.D.'s for."
"But... But... Claire! That means the guy who impregnated you is OVER 18!"
"Probably..."
"Claire! You need to find him!"

But I didn't. Not because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't. Couldn't find him anywhere, went back to the bar every night until I started showing. Still, I never found him.

My name is Claire July Ross, but mostly people call me Claire, or CJ.
I had my daughter, Lucy Beth, at school. We were in the middle of a lock down, and shit got real. That was just 3 months before graduation.
I'm now 21 years old, and Lucy is 3.
We decided to move to Huntington beach for a change in scenery.
I can't decide if that was my biggest mistake, or my greatest decision.
In a small diner, all the way in the back of the place, is where I saw Lucy's father for the first time since we'd done the deed.
Our eyes connected.
Recognition came to both of us.
And then shit hit the fan.

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, or any other famous people that may appear in this story. I do however, own the story itself, which means plot and characters. Please don't steal! Thanks so much!

©HoeHoeHoeitsHarlot