Ellen's New Life

Mikey's P. O. V.

Knocking on the door.

I was just sitting next to the table, just taking my sandwich to the mouth, and it was just about 8 cm away when I heard knocking.

"Damn, can't I even eat my breakfast normally?" I tought, but got up anyways and opened the door. My brother was standing there.

"Hi, Gee," I said, still holding the sandwich in my hand.

"Don't you dare do that 'Hi, Gee' thing again," said Gerard, looking quite angry.

"Is something wrong? Did something odd happen?" I asked him. Gerard can get quite bitchy, but only if something's really, really wrong.

"You... slept with Ellen, didn't you?" said Gerard. It wasn't really like asking, but more like he was saying it as a fact.

"No, I didn't. After all, she's my niece, plus she's just 14," I said. "I don't sleep with my relatives. Especially if they're just kids."

"You think Ellen is a kid, right?" said Gerard. "Look, Mikey, we were best friends since we were little kids. But this can always end if I found out that you slept with my daughter."

"But I did not sleep with her, so calm down," I said.

"I don't want Ellen get her first experiences in love with her uncle who is 29!"

"Too late."

"So you did sleep with her?"

"No, we just kissed and stuff," I said. I actually did love Ellen secretly, and hell, if I could, I'd defenetely sleep with her, and even marry her, and raise a family with her. But she was my niece after all, and she was much younger than me.

"Look, because of you, she is now refusing to go out with guys of her age!" said Gerard. He was so close to me that I was a little bit afraid he'd loose his balance and fall all over me.

"Because of me, you say?" I tried to hide it, but in fact, I was quite happy. Looks like Ellen did have some feelings to me, aswell.

"Yeah. She told that to Lyn," said Gerard. I tried to hide the smile on my face. Gee couldn't even think how happy this sentance made me. "Now, if you promise you haven't slept with her, and also won't, you may start visiting each other again. But no more romantic interactions!"

"Sure," I said. Gee didn't notice I had my fingers on hands crossed behind my back...