Status: I hope you really like it. I also post it on my tumblr. Its best to check it out on there if you have one because i'm already like on chapter ten.

Kiss Me and I Bleed

Trying To Get Away

When I saw that he noticed me I tried to get away by running, but Tony got to me faster. He tried to hold me, but I pushed him away with all of my strength. “Leave me alone Tony!” I said. “Every time I’m near you everything gets fucked up.”
“Yeah, but I sorry. We had some pretty fucking amazing ones too, haven’t we?” He said. He was right and I knew it, but I didn’t want him to know that.
“Fuck off.” I said and was about to walk away, but he stopped me.
“Its about to storm and your soaking wet. You’re not going to walk home.” He said. Again he was right. I had ran a long way from home. Without saying anything I walked over to his truck and got inside. He followed and looked in the back for a dry towel. I took it without saying anything. He started the truck and blasted the heat. Which felt good and made me sleepy. I guess I did fall asleep because I woke up in a room that I had never been before, but it looked familiar. My clothes were on the floor and instead I was wearing Star Wars pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. I got up and started walking around. I had never been here before. I found my way downstairs where Tony was watching cartoons. “Hey you’re finally awake.” He said.
“How long have I been sleep?” I asked.
“I don’t know like almost ten hours.” He answered. I pressed my fingers to the side of my heads. “Are you ok?” He asked.
“Yeah. Well not really. My parents are going to be so pissed. I left without leaving a note.” I answered. “They probably think I passed out in a hole somewhere, and they definitely don’t want me anywhere near you.” I sat down on the couch that Tony wasn’t on.
Tony looked down in his lap and didn’t say anything at first. “I keep hurting you even though I don’t mean to.” He said. “I really do love you.” He said looking up to look at me. “You do know that don’t you?” I nodded my head. “Maybe we should just avoid seeing each other.” He suggested.
I knew that was probably the best idea possible, but I didn’t want to just stop seeing him. I got up off the couch and sat beside Tony. He tried to slide away from me, but I held on to him. “I don’t want to stop seeing you.” I said. “We just can’t be together.”
“That can’t happen Nicole. You are right. When we’re together we fuck up and do or say something stupid.” He replied.
“I don’t care about that anymore. I don’t want to avoid you Tony. That’s the last thing I want. I know you don’t want that either.” I said. “Please Tony, don’t leave me.” I begged. I wrapped my arms around Tony’s neck and wouldn’t let go. Deep down I felt stupid and weak, but I was willing to do anything to be able to see Tony.
“Ok.” He finally said. “We wont avoid each other, but if something else bad happens to you. I’ll stay away from you.” He said. I know it was really selfish of me to want to have both Tony and Mike, but I couldn’t get rid of neither of them and I didn’t want to. “Go get your stuff, and I’ll take you home.” He said. I got up to leave, but stopped to ask where was we. He told me were at his apartment. Which wasn’t far from Mike’s and Vic’s. When I got home Mom and Dad rushed over to me and hugged me.
“We were so worried about you.” Mom said.
“Why did you just leave like that? You should have went with someone.” Dad said.
“I’m ok. I don’t need a freaking escort to go out. I wanted to go for a run instead of sitting here in this suffocating house. Give me some freaking privacy.” I snapped back and went upstairs to my room. Despite my word they followed me and just walked in. I really needed to get the lock back on my door.
“What is wrong with you.” Mom asked.
“Nothing is wrong with me, and I’m trying to get you guys to see that. I just want ya’ll to stop treating me like I’m a ticking time bomb.” I said. “Can ya’ll leave alone. I don’t need your supervision all the time.”
“We just want to talk.” Mom said.
“Well I don’t feel like talking.” I said.
“Well then maybe you don’t feel like touring either.” Dad said.
“What? Is that a threat? I’m going to tour this summer. I’ll be 18 really soon and ya’ll can’t stop me.” I replied. “Now please get out.” I said.
“I think Nicole is right.” Leslie said. “You shouldn’t treat her like she’s a nutcase. She’s fine she doesn’t need ya’ll treating her like a baby.” If they were going to listen to anyone it would be Leslie and they said good-night and left. I got up from my bed and started packing some stuff. I had already had my stuff packed for Warped Tour which was in a couple of weeks. “What are doing?” Leslie asked.
“I’m going to stay with Mike until Warped Tour, and then I’m getting my own place.” I told her.
“Don’t do that. That not out to get you. That would kill them if you just left. They just want what’s best.” She said.
“I know, and I wont just leave I’ll let them know. I just need to get out. I feel like I’m suffocating.” I said.
“Well don’t leave tonight. Just sleep on it maybe you’ll feel differently tomorrow.” Leslie said.
“No I won’t. I’ve been thinking about this for awhile actually.” I changed into a different pair of pajamas and called Mike. He said he would be over in a little while. Leslie had already went downstairs to get my parents. “Don’t you dare try to stop me.” I said. Still getting some of my stuff.
“Are you trying to hurt us?” My Mom cried. I didn’t know this was going to effect her like this, so I stopped what I was doing and held her like she would hold me when I was upset.
“No I don’t want to hurt you. I just don’t want to live here anymore.” I said softly. I heard someone let Mike in the house and he helped me get my stuff in his car. Before I left I hugged them both. “I’m not going to be that far away, and I promise I’ll visit the restaurant and the shop more often.” I said. This was what I wanted and I knew that I needed, but when I got to Mike’s apartment I cried anyway. I didn’t feel dumb crying in front of Mike either. He loved me and I loved him and he comforted me. He knew that I didn’t want anyone to talk to me when I was upset. I just wanted to be held and that’s what he did. When some of my crying stop Mike kissed me softly. He didn’t say it out loud, but his kiss told me that he loved me and that he always would, and I hoped that my kiss told him the same thing.