Status: I hope you really like it. I also post it on my tumblr. Its best to check it out on there if you have one because i'm already like on chapter ten.

Kiss Me and I Bleed

The Baby

Things weren’t exactly the way they had been before. I could tell that Mike didn’t trust me complete by the way he would look at me and Tony if we were in the same room. I was doing everything I could to make sure I got that trust back, and I knew once we got a break from touring and could spend time together we could work on our relationship. I tried my best not to be anywhere alone with Tony, but when it did happened I couldn’t even look at him, and we only spook if we really needed to. “You know you don’t have to sit here with me all the time.” I told Morgan. We were sitting in the RV watching cartoon, and she was looking bored as shit.
“But that’s what I came here for wasn’t it? To hang out with you.” She replied.
“No with all this crap I been going through you forgot you came with me so you could meet really hot musicians.” I said. “And I know you and Vic have been getting kind of close. Why don’t you go hang out with him?”
“But you know Tony’s like in the other room right? I don’t want to leave ya’ll alone.” She whispered.
“Don’t worry about that. I don’t want anything to do with Tony.” I whispered back.
“You can’t be mad with him forever. He is a really nice guy and you’re a nice girl and ya’ll made some shitty decisions. I think you should talk to him.” She said. I rolled my eyes. I didn’t know if I could ever talk to Tony again. “Whatever. You know I’m right. I think I’m going to go find Vic.” She said, and walked out the RV. Not a minute after she left Tony walked in the room.
“You know Morgan is right. You will talk to me eventually.” He said.
“Maybe, but right now I don’t want to talk to you.” I replied and walked out the RV. When I got outside Mike was standing there talking to Jaime. They were both watching a car rolling up, and I noticed Angela was in the driver seat and Leslie was in the passenger seat. I was so excited to see her that I ran up to the car before it stopped.
“Are you trying to get ran over. We all know Angela isn’t a good driver.” Jaime called over, and we all laughed. When I was able to see that they weren’t alone in the car. I was surprised and a little angry to see Jace. I was actually thought I would never have to see him ever again, and he made me more sick than Tony did. When I saw him I took a couple steps back from the car. Mike noticed I was upset and came to put his arms around me.
“Did you know he was coming?” I asked.
“No, I didn’t even know Angela or Leslie was coming.” He answered, and I knew he was telling the truth. I noticed that Tony had stepped outside and was smiling. It was obvious he found this slightly amusing, but so did Jaime.
“Did either of you knew he was coming.” I asked. They both shook there heads. Jaime walked over to Angela’s door, and held her when she climbed out.
“Hey Nicole. Why the long face Aren’t you happy to see your sisters?” She asked.
“I’m happy to see you guys. It’s him I don’t want to see.” I said as he was getting out the car. He hurried over to Leslie side of the car, so he could help her out. When she got out I could see that her belly had grown from what was obviously a baby inside. “What the fuck is going on?” I said. I was completely pissed now.
“What’s wrong?” Leslie asked.
“This whole thing is what’s wrong. Please tell me your not having a baby with this ass.” I said.
“Hey Nicole I’m sorry for what happened between us, but I’m not the same with you sister.” Jace said.
“This…This is FUCKED UP!” I said. “How the fuck could you sleep with this asshole. You don’t deserve my sister.” I said. I turned to Angela and asked, “Why did Daddy allow this?”
“Allow what!?” Leslie said. “I can do whatever I want and whoever I want just like you can!” She said making sure to look at me, Mike, and Tony. “I love Jace, and he loves me. Why can’t you just be happy for me?” She said. I didn’t realize what I was saying would hurt her so much, but at the same time I wasn’t sorry for what I had said. I turned back towards the way of the RV. “Nicole I want to talk to you!” Leslie said following me. I sat in my bunk in the RV while Leslie and Angela stormed in. The way they looked down on me made me feel young and childish.
“Leave me alone.” I said.
“NO! Why can’t you just be happy for me?” She asked again.
“I would be happy if this baby was with some other guy that was not Jace. You know he’s a jerk why would you even consider kissing this guy. The thought of you two just disgusts me.” I answered.
“Oh my god Nicole! Do you ever think of anybody but yourself? I’ve finally brought some good news to this family instead of everyone being concerned if your going to snap and decide to jump off a bridge. Everyone is happy for me except you.”
“I NEVER TOLD YOU GUYS TO BE WORRIED ABOUT ME!!!” I said.
“We don’t need your permission! We love you and just want to be there for you.” Angela said.
“That’s it Angela. I’m done trying to argue with her. I’m pretty sure if her and Mike came out and said they were having a baby everyone would worship the ground she walks on. Fuck it they already do.” She said and walked out the RV.
“WHAT!?” I shouted at Angela who was just starring at me.
“Do you realize how selfish you are. First you try to keep two guys at one time. Then the one you did get rid of falls in love with your sister and you cant be happy for her. Then when she tries to bring positive new to this family you’re the one who can’t be happy for her.” Angela answered.
“Well I’m just tired of being with this family then.” I said.
“Then that’s to bad because your stuck with us. Just like we’re stuck with you.” She replied and walked away. Not long after she left Mike walked in.
“Are you ok?” He asked. I nodded my head even though I was already crying. “Do you want to talk about it?” He asked and I shook my head. I fell asleep crying, and Mike stayed with me. When I woke up I felt sick to my stomach and almost didn’t make it to the bathroom in time. Then it was over with as soon as it had come.