Status: I hope you really like it. I also post it on my tumblr. Its best to check it out on there if you have one because i'm already like on chapter ten.

Kiss Me and I Bleed

Tony and Me

Tony tried to get me to Angela’s car in hurry, but it was hard because I had to keep doubling over in pain. The pain felt like someone was twisting my insides as hard as they could choking the life out of my baby. It was hard not to attract attention so when we walked out of the RV everyone started to come towards me. “GET BACK!” Tony shouted. “Angela go get the car I don’t know if she can’t really walk.” I saw Angela run over to where she had parked, but I could see my vision becoming blurry.
“What happened?” Morgan asked.
“I don’t know we were talking and then she just started bleeding.” Tony answered. The seconds passed and I could feel the pains getting worse, and my vision getting darker. I knew I was losing way to much blood, and I was losing consciousness.
“I think she’s losing consciousness.” Morgan said. I could feel Tony hands all over my face trying to stop me from falling asleep, but I was really tired.
“Don’t fall asleep.” I heard Tony pleading. “Think about the baby if you fall asleep, he falls asleep too.”
“Yeah be strong for the baby.” Leslie said she had finally made it over to where we were. “Vic go get Mike!” I heard her say. By time he got Mike Angela had made it over to us, but instead of bringing the car she had got the ambulance to come. They immediately took me out of Tony’s arms and laid me on a stretcher.
“Who’s going with her?” I heard a woman’s voice asked.
“Angela I think you should go in case she needs blood.” Leslie said.
“We’ll meet you at the hospital!” Mike told me before they closed the ambulance doors and drove away. Most of the time they talked to Angela about boring stuff like my medical history and shit like that. The topic that got my attention was when they talked about my baby, and if it was a possibility if it could be saved. They said they would have to wait and see later, but first they had to make sure that I was ok. By time I had gotten to the hospital I had completely passed out.
When I woke up at first I thought it was all just a bad dream, and then my mind focused and I realized that I actually was in the hospital, and that made me realize why I had been in the hospital. I was awoke immediately and looked around me. In the corner there were a shit load of cards, balloons, and teddy bears. I heard voices outside my door, and realized that it was Mike and Tony.
“Mike. Tony.” I called out. They both hurried over to my side, and looking at them I realized what I had lost, and I started crying. They both tried comforting me at the same time, and then eventually Tony stepped back to let Mike help me. “I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have let you go on thinking we were having a baby together.” I said. “I guess it doesn’t really matter now.” I added.
“The baby is fine.” Tony said walking back over to me. This time Mike let me and Tony have some space.
“There is no way the baby is fine. I saw all that blood, and I was in so much pain.” I said.
“No the baby is fine. You just have to be more careful from now on. The doctors said that your pregnancy is high risk and you have to take it easy for several weeks.” He said. I shook my head in disbelief. There was no way the baby could have survived. Mike stayed where he was and pointed at a machine that had paper with a lot of lines on it.
“That thing is monitoring the baby’s heart beat. it’s a little weak, but the doctor said if you rest and don’t get stressed out the it’ll get stronger.” Mike said. I didn’t know what to say I was so relieved that the baby was going to be ok. I didn’t care who the dad was I was just happy that I would probably get to see its little face one day, and get to hold its hand.
“I leave you to alone for awhile.” Tony said. “I’ll talk to you later.” He left the room, and Mike walked back over to where I was sitting. At first he just sat there in said nothing. It was awkward he had just found that he was having a baby, and then found out he might not be having a baby, and then that baby had almost died.
“I understand if you don’t ever want to talk to me again.” I said not making eye contact.
“Its not that.” He said. “I really want this baby to be mine. I don’t know what I would do if it isn’t.”
“And what about us?” I asked.
“You’re bad for me, and I know it. But if you kissed someone else right in front of me I still don’t think I could leave you. I do think I need a little more time before we can see each other again.” He answered.
“Don’t say that.” I said the tears were coming back again.
“No, Nicole don’t get upset. You need to be calm for the baby to get stronger.” He said.
“But I need you to get stronger. Why are you leaving me now. What am I supposed to do just go back home to my parents while you tour?” I asked.
“It won’t be touring that much longer, and Morgan will be there with you, and Angela and Leslie.” He said.
“But they aren’t there like you are. Morgan has Vic, Angela has Jaime, and Leslie’s busy getting ready for her own wedding.” I said I was getting even more upset, and my monitor beeping noise was speeding up.
“Would you calm down? It’ll be fine I’m not leaving you I already told you I can’t do that I just need some time away from you so I can think clearly.” He said. By then Tony and a lady doctor walked in. The doctor asked Mike to leave because she thought he was making me upset, but that made the monitor even worse. The doctor walked over to my side and injected me with something that made me sleep. When I woke up it was just Tony and me.